For Sale 1946 Ford GPW (Pre-CJ2) - Northern CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am testing the waters for the sale of my father's 1946 Ford GPW (He has passed) registration is still in his name I'd be happy to work with new owner on straightening that out. Registered PNO so fees are not back due. There is very little remaining as far as factory equipment much better as a weekend explorer then a restore project. There is a lot of interesting modifications including dashboard and Mustang tail lights.
Please assume nothing as functional. Engine does turn over, fuel pump is intermittent, brakes do not work must bring trailer.
Located San Jose CA Google Maps

Info to the best of my knowledge:
1946 Ford
Engine: Buick 231 Odd fire
Trans: t90 w/OD
Transfer: Dana Model 18 ?
Fuel tank custom Aluminum behind seats through body floor
Power steering
Drum brakes
Axles: D18 - D25 ??
Top is in decent shape No Doors
Warren Winch

Extras: Transmission, Transfer case, Front / Rear axles (I think), seat frames, other misc parts.
FIRM:
If you intend to put this back on the road $1000
If you intend to part this out or chop it up $2000
More pictures upon request (please only if you are serious)
I will take your word on intentions would love to see pictures if you are putting it back in service. I just don't have the equipment and time to fix her. She's fairly buried in the garage so additional pictures will not be great. I will do my best to share info that I have.

More pictures upon request.
kHeLFXlUP1zJif-cgfyrB-8L7Hh1JGJ_ANGv7hg6x29loPiNaHIRF4Veem4YnfqGs4QEgkC2cZ3Vjn6Fu7SqxhnQrDEC8y0UZuRCgI-xNiD3aikgh9jqZy1JGFcOQteeULCkKTTFRy9FBHWFnGYQegEJ7jQejnSELNMb2e524Q_f5uTN5MwmOStN7yXIQ89L8NPWeRqFwgaYVPEuX68jtafegJhFaDsylKmYQbkxasN3MSnDUO7RtjbHL6_gOd2BItpkwqexw-k7w_J9JT8DWMZQ7odUqgG0bb6Uw6cCcmLjOcLAkY5srjcFUAOeolZBuxYhUSSIzDyltNyPtwjd6Pvu3M1qp_uaPTgL26eiZWDbcrDTQF4il9DOlZLd0wclMDt-irJbsKGLloRoeXR2-CC_UMgq-ZUSwolxCmQz9zQkxnX0Cje02EvtD52Lt9e7k61yIq3LRRAvbXYCdaSuTwGOMY9yR-i6jBeIcCFoCvvS9XgHuEsux5kW6ka7baGG3vt7mXT4GZnVnCjoT2IN9EZM3hxTOKhTYNx5e83AJe_bdP1_lG7ar8S0gvcvtYjGhobQQQwcr_NNwWG71Hz7A3uqtZrHDWfNW9lGJUbcDWmr8oApv5Tq=w1920-h1440-no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom