SOLD 193BHS Coachman Apex Nano Camper 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Asking $18,500 but open to a reasonable offers. Purchased July 2017, 2018 model 193BHS Coachman Apex Nano Camper.

Great little camper for sale, it has served us well, I kind of hate to part with it but we upgraded to the next size up. Has a queen bed and two bunk beds in the back. Great for smaller kids. Very comfortable inside with the slide out dinette. Also completely functional with the slide out pulled in for lunch and potty stops on the road, a feature we liked. Great storage areas. Trailer was purchased new by us and has been very well cared for and maintained. It is in excellent shape and is ready to use. Title in hand. Bring your gear and try it out on the way home. Standard features for this model, AC, Heater, awning. Advertised dry weight is less than 3400 pounds. Loaded with gear and water in the 30 gallon tank, it was around 4000 pounds or more. Tongue weight loaded with water is at least 550.

We towed this with an FZJ80 and T100 with airbags in the rear of both. A 100 series and up, Tundra, Tacoma or newer 4runner would pull this very comfortably.

Just a few little addons, I put in a USB charger inside, added some LED lights underneath, great for camp illumination or setup in the dark. I can throw in the adjustable hitch, (2 5/16) and sway controller I have been using. Possible delivery within a couple hundred miles for full price sale.

I have more photos I can email.
20220819_130154.jpg

20220819_201928.jpg

20220819_201945.jpg

20220819_202316.jpg

20220819_201845.jpg

Last edited:
Bumping this up, if I work at it I can get this out of the snow bank, from our snowy winter in NW Colorado this year and bring it to you, be ready for a spring trip. Hoping for some lookers this spring.

Spring time bump, this trailer is like brand new, compare to new prices, you won't be disappointed.

Price drop, really want this to go to a good home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom