19' wheel options and help needed :) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am getting an EU 2018 LC 150 "luxury Premium" edition, since the lower options are simply not available where I live. As absurd as it sounds I am going to do a lot of off-roading with it. And hence the first problem - it comes with stupid 19' wheels and the dealer won't put anything else on it. I am not going to mess with the suspension at this point, but I would probably need to change the wheels and tyres as I can't seem to find a good AT tyre for 19' wheels, and I have my doubts that this big wheel will work for off-road at all. What will your recommendation be for good wheels which can take good AT tyres, like BFG KO2? After a TLC80, a Tacoma and a Tundra, this is yet a new type of vehicle for me. I don't do extreme off-roading, but moderate to difficult I have to do regularly (not mud though). Any thoughts or ideas would be most welcome!

I'd recommend 17" if you are going to off road a lot. I went with www.fnwheels.com because they are forged and hub centric, meaning lighter and stronger than original with OE fitment. The wheels have been awesome and have held up to some real abuse. There are plenty of other options in 18 or 17 depending on the look you like and what you are comfortable running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom