For Sale 18 supercharged 4Runner. Sold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well I pulled the trigger, just put a deposit on a 200 for my wife!!! Her 2018 4Runner is up for grabs! In mint shape, here are the specs:
-Super white
-trd off road premium, fully loaded
-Magnuson supercharger, professionally installed
-toytec adjustable leveling struts
-285/70/17 toyo at tires
-on Trd pro wheels
-Trd pro grill
-just over 11k miles, will continue to climb slightly
-rear differential serviced with Amsoil at 1k miles
-Amsoil oil and filter at 1k, 5k, and 10k miles
-asking 45k firm, can’t build it for anywhere near this price, located in gunnison Colorado
-here’s a few pics, Trd pro grill not installed in pics

23F148AD-BE73-4D17-B97A-26A106626783.jpeg

0BF90F0D-FDAA-4D4D-A048-8F60EFC82B05.jpeg

232AD598-31B8-4840-A08B-774751EE8D83.jpeg

19BFF974-5CE9-4619-9F77-03B24C443482.jpeg

I can’t believe there is not more interest in This rig!

Last edited:
I can’t believe there is not more interest in This rig!

Is this still available and if so does it have the moonroof.

Is this still available and if so does it have the moonroof.
It’s is still currently available, I have a full price offer pending the buyers loan approval, it does have the moonroof, along with every other imaginable option for an off-road premium, black leather with red stitching, rear locker ect, ect! Let me know if you want any more info, I feel the local buyer trying to get a loan has first dibs, but that may fall through!

It’s is still currently available, I have a full price offer pending the buyers loan approval, it does have the moonroof, along with every other imaginable option for an off-road premium, black leather with red stitching, rear locker ect, ect! Let me know if you want any more info, I feel the local buyer trying to get a loan has first dibs, but that may fall through!

Ok, let me know if current interested party doesn’t work out!

Didn’t work out, PM sent
Weighing options, thanks for getting back to me. I'll be in touch if I decide this is the right move for me.

I'm not sure if this 4 runner is still available but I have interest. If it is, can you post images of the interior? Any additional info re. mileage, etc? I don't see a price. And where is the vehicle located?

I'm not sure if this 4 runner is still available but I have interest. If it is, can you post images of the interior? Any additional info re. mileage, etc? I don't see a price. And where is the vehicle located?
It is still available, mileage and price are listed, 11k miles, 45k is asking price! Interior is mint condition, still has new car smell, black leather with red stitching, I’m out of town but will get some interior shots tomorrow! Feel free to call if you want to chat about it! 239-233-5998. Located in gunnison Colorado

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom