For Sale 18" 100 series wheels - 2007 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have four (4) 18" wheels + center caps that I picked up a few months back, but decided to go with a set of cheaper steel wheels.

As you can see in the pictures, two of them have some sort of "streaking" for a lack of a better term, which I was told was the result of cleaning the wheels with a cleaner that reacted badly with the wheels.

One of them has surface scratches (first picture), but they are not deep/gouged. In fact, when I had them plastidipped, they were not noticeable in the least bit.

As stated above, they were plastidipped (and some residue still shows), but I have removed the coating to show "streaking," etc. I planned on powder coating them, but decided the steel wheels will suffice.

I am in OKC, and would prefer to do a f2f transaction, but if someone is willing to pay the shipping (I have no idea what it would cost), I am more than happy to take them to shipment facility.

This evening I will grab the center caps out of the garage and peel the plastidip coating off, and upload those pictures tomorrow.

$400
Wheel 1_4.JPG

Wheel 2.JPG

Wheel 3.JPG

Wheel 4.JPG

Here are the center caps. I remove the rest of the coating from the "T" emblem when I get a chance.
Center Caps.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom