17th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Registration is open for the 17th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl at Hot Springs Offroad Park! Dates: October 6-9 2022. Please go to Registration | CottonLand Cruisers - http://cottonlandcruisers.com/registration/ to register. All of you that have reservations from last year probably need to call the www.hotspringsoffroadpark.com to double check those reservations! We look forward to seeing old friends as well an new ones as this is sure to be a great time as always! Food truck will be on site for breakfast and lunch.

Last edited:
SEVENTEENTH ANNUAL. Has this always been held at HSORP? If yes, I think it may be one of the longest-running off-road events in the state.

SEVENTEENTH ANNUAL. Has this always been held at HSORP? If yes, I think it may be one of the longest-running off-road events in the state.
Razorback Ramble has been going since 2000. Except for 2020 and a minimal 2012.

SCC moved to Hot Springs in 2009.

Razorback Ramble has been going since 2000. Except for 2020 and a minimal 2012.

SCC moved to Hot Springs in 2009.
Thanks, Josh - Good to know.

Register today at Registration | CottonLand Cruisers - http://cottonlandcruisers.com/registration/

CRAWL22 32.jpeg

Attention all Southern Cruiser Crawl participants!
Food truck for SCC will only be available Friday and Saturday (breakfast-lunch) so make plans for that if you were counting on that as your Thursday Breakfast and Lunch. CLC will be feeding all registered drivers and meal ticket holders on Thursday Friday and Saturday nights.

Question: Do we have any participants coming in from Canada or outside of the U.S.? I know many people are traveling a good distance. Just curious about whether I should refer to this as an international event?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom