17th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

8 days

crawl22 8.jpeg

Just a note. I carry an 80 series fusible link and fuel pump in my drawer unit. Several other parts are available for the 100 series including a spare axle, c-clips, wheel flange, @medtro EFI bypass, and related items. In roughly 2 hours I can have spare right and left lower control arms.

Just a note. I carry an 80 series fusible link and fuel pump in my drawer unit. Several other parts are available for the 100 series including a spare axle, c-clips, wheel flange, @medtro EFI bypass, and related items. In roughly 2 hours I can have spare right and left lower control arms.
Did you take a left in Albuquerque?

Just had the 33's mounted. Winch has been checked. Got my old man air bed cot. Assembling the recovery gear from the FJ60. Gotta find a way to cram all this into the back of an FJ Cruiser. and find an electric coffee pot now that I have a 110 outlet in the FJ Cruiser.

So what do we need to pay the park when we get there? I'm mooching on someone else's camping spot.

So what do we need to pay the park when we get there? I'm mooching on someone else's camping spot.
You will see, they have made it evident that all participants have to drive to it. Cabin in middle.

I would be “quiet” about mooching they are getting strict on people camping together on spots. “Insert eye roll here”

CRAWL22 5.jpeg

Made it back south early so would like to attend the event. Can I signup when I get there on Thursday? Not concerned about a tee-shirt or drivers bag, just want to reconnect with some old friends. Can stay at my sister's in Hot Springs. Let me know, would like to see you guys again!

Casey

You can call the park they will email you the waivers so you can sign them digitally and prepay. They are attempting to streamline the process.
Made it back south early so would like to attend the event. Can I signup when I get there on Thursday? Not concerned about a tee-shirt or drivers bag, just want to reconnect with some old friends. Can stay at my sister's in Hot Springs. Let me know, would like to see you guys again!

Casey
Come on. You can register at the event.

Get your Turtle Wax on!
CRAWL22 4.jpeg

Crawl 2022 Event Schedule​

Thursday, October 6th:

• Arrival.
  • Registration 8:00am till 6:00pm.
  • Wheeling.
  • Pizza and Beverages at 6:30 provided by Cottonland Cruisers
  • Hang out with your buddies and sing them songs till the late night
Friday, October 7th:

• Registration opens at 8:00am till 6:00pm.
  • Wheel all day long.
  • Bubba’s Catfish at 6:30
  • Lovin Ledbetter 8:00pm
  • Sing them songs till late in the night
Saturday, October 8th:

• Registration 8:00am till 12:00pm.
  • Wheel all day long.
  • Barbeque by Somkin N Style 6:30pm.
  • Raffle to follow.
  • Good times till late night.
Sunday, October 9th:

• Last minute wheeling if you didn’t get your fix.
  • Pack up, clean up, go to the house.

CRAWL22 SCHEDULE.jpeg

Is there a group photo? Because I will miss that due to "just getting one more trail in". Usually that one more is the one where I'm pulling cable for hours and breaking traction boards and bending body panels. @CarterB341 can confirm.

Is there a group photo? Because I will miss that due to "just getting one more trail in". Usually that one more is the one where I'm pulling cable for hours and breaking traction boards and bending body panels. @CarterB341 can confirm.
we dont do group photos. wheel all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom