17" Tundra Alloys w/ 35x12.5 BFG KM2s for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

chap79

Wheel. Break. Fix. Repeat.
SILVER Star
Threads
****SOLD****

So I purchased some new shoes for the LC so the old ones can go. I'm offering them up to the SoCal crowd before throwing them in the classifieds because I don't want to deal with shipping them.

$400 takes them all.

The tires are 35x12.5 BFG KM2s with around 20% left. Tires have a fair amount of chunking and one had a side wall puncture. They been on my LC for about the past six months and I've had no issues with them loosing any air.

Wheels are 17"x7.5" silver Tundra Alloys w/ 4.75" backspacing, (center caps are included but not pictured).

Send me an email or a PM if your interested. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

Last edited:
Chap79,
I think that the "side wall" puncture statement might scare people off so I just wanted to help out and clarify since I sold you this set of tires. While wheelin' on this set of tires near the Superstition mountains, a 3" long sliver of rock punctured one of the rear tires. I drove home having only to air up only once. I took the tire to a shop and had it double patched, and continued to use it with no problems or air loss as Chap79 stated. Here is a picture of the patch to show it is in the tread and not the sidewall.
KM2%204.jpg

Seems likea fair buy for wheel and tires. Good luck on the sale.

Derrick, thanks for the patch pic. Wasn't trying to scare anyone off, just being honest. The tires treated me well so I figured I would pass on their faithfulness to another member. ;)

Derrick, thanks for the patch pic. Wasn't trying to scare anyone off, just being honest. The tires treated me well so I figured I would pass on their faithfulness to another member. ;)

Yes you were being honest and that is why I wanted to make the clarification. Shops will not patch a sidewall puncture, so hearing that is what might scare people off. I wanted to help you out and show that it is in the tread because this is a very good deal for a wheelset. Good luck with the sale. :cheers:

Sale pending

Last edited:
SOLD to fzjconvert. It was good to meet David. Let's see if we can get together again for that July trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom