For Sale 17 LC200, 34k miles Gray/Terra, BP-51, Evo Corse wheels - WY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold

IMG-2963.JPG

IMG-2962.JPG

IMG-2964.JPG

IMG-2966.JPG

Last edited:
Didn't you just buy this rig?

Didn't you just buy this rig?
Yep, then went a different route. Details in build thread here:

Geez guys, I answered the questions in post #4 and original post. There isn't a laundry list of issues - mainly just the scratches and pin striping.

• Apparently I prefer to start from a stock clean slate on builds so I know the history and I'm the reason for any wear/tear
  • The White one is in MUCH better shape and hasn't been off the road
  • The Gray one has more wear than I expected - I bought it sight unseen and wouldn't have if seller was more up front with the flaws
  • None of the mentioned flaws are major, there's just enough little things that leave a bad taste for me personally
  • I absolutely love and prefer Gray but pinstripes show like a sore thumb compared to White and the 2017 has a lot of them
  • Lastly, I didn't want to pump an excessive amount of mods/money into a vehicle I wasn't happy with

I tired to PM him but he has limited who can see his account. Do you think he just sold them both and bought something else or is there potentially something wrong with these two? They do appear to be the same two...

I tired to PM him but he has limited who can see his account. Do you think he just sold them both and bought something else or is there potentially something wrong with these two? They do appear to be the same two...

If I had to guess I’d say there’s something wrong with them because it doesn’t make sense otherwise. The OP has definitely seen the questions and comments and hasn’t responded which is a bit odd, and I had emailed him a couple times about the wheels and tires he had for sale and never heard back either. Very strange set of circumstances, and it would be enough to steer me away from these trucks if I was in the market. It would be great for the OP to chime in and help some people out, but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen unfortunately.

Do you think he just sold them both and bought something else or is there potentially something wrong with these two? They do appear to be the same two...

If you are truly interested,I suggest contacting the dealership the LC is at. They should be able to tell you how they aquired it.

FLood vehicles are going to flood the market. Personally ive never looked closely at a flood vehicle to be able to learn the telltale characterisitcs people should be looking for and where dealers/resellers simple just cant hide the fact that ones been flooded.........but that might be a great thread to start in the 200 forum for flood experts to highlights what to look for

FLood vehicles are going to flood the market. Personally ive never looked closely at a flood vehicle to be able to learn the telltale characterisitcs people should be looking for and where dealers/resellers simple just cant hide the fact that ones been flooded.........but that might be a great thread to start in the 200 forum for flood experts to highlights what to look for
I thought about that and he did mention he flew to Texas to pickup the white one too. Doesn’t mean for sure it was a flood vehicle but I wouldn’t rule it out. Thanks for that info.

Saw the grey one sold at the dealership in Ohio.. Wonder if a Mud Member bought it.

I saw this in a whole foods parking lot in OKC 2 weeks ago. Or it's twin - doubtful.

I thought about that and he did mention he flew to Texas to pickup the white one too. Doesn’t mean for sure it was a flood vehicle but I wouldn’t rule it out. Thanks for that info.
Flood vehicles that get an insurance payout or designated as a total loss is easy to find. You can search their VIN numbers and will see the action from a salvage lot. It will also state on the title. Now a paid off vehicle without full coverage is a different story. The owner can pay for the repairs or repair it themselves and you would never know. There is a truck on here where the nav and audio system does not work and the truck has a snorkel on it. That very well might be a coincidence or water damage from thinking the snorkel allows one to go crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom