For Sale 17" Bypass Hose for Transfer Case to Transmission, Lower Bumper Brackets for FJ40, and F valve cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Green Bean

GOLD Star
Threads
Mistakenly purchased the longer of the bypass hoses and looking to sell for half of what I paid. ($35.00, plus shipping.) Also, I have an extra set of lower bumper brackets for an FJ40. (These are aftermarket which I purchased off of Ebay.) They are new. (I accidently purchased 2 pair.) $25 plus shipping. I have a good valve cover off of a F engine. $10, plus shipping. Charcoal cannister and fender well trim, $10.00, plus shipping.
Thanks.

Mistakenly purchased the longer of the bypass hoses and looking to sell for half of what I paid. ($35.00, plus shipping.) Also, I have an extra set of lower bumper brackets for an FJ40. (These are aftermarket which I purchased off of Ebay.) They are new. (I accidently purchased 2 pair.) $25 plus shipping. I have a good valve cover off of a F engine. $10, plus shipping. Charcoal cannister and fender well trim, $10.00, plus shipping.
Thanks.
Sending a pm.
Thanks

Photos

Valve Cover.1.jpg

Valve Cover.2.jpg

Valve Cover.3.jpg

Bypass Hose.jpg

@Greenbean Did you receive my PM just now? Doesn't seem like the PM's are working properly as I receive an email showing a response but do not see it in the PM string?

Sure didn’t, I think you may have the wrong person.

My name is all one word, the fella your looking for has a space in his.

What’s the deal with long versus shorter?

What’s the deal with long versus shorter?
Not sure exactly but @shipmag sells two sizes. I erroneously purchased the longer one.. It worked but it had a bit too much slack, so I opted to buy the shorter one which is a perfect fit for our 1970 FJ40. Someone bought the long one that I posted here.

Got it. Thanks for the explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom