For Sale 17" Bypass Hose for Transfer Case to Transmission, Lower Bumper Brackets for FJ40, and F valve cover

Mistakenly purchased the longer of the bypass hoses and looking to sell for half of what I paid. ($35.00, plus shipping.) Also, I have an extra set of lower bumper brackets for an FJ40. (These are aftermarket which I purchased off of Ebay.) They are new. (I accidently purchased 2 pair.) $25 plus shipping. I have a good valve cover off of a F engine. $10, plus shipping. Charcoal cannister and fender well trim, $10.00, plus shipping.
Thanks.

Akloml

SILVER Star
Mistakenly purchased the longer of the bypass hoses and looking to sell for half of what I paid. ($35.00, plus shipping.) Also, I have an extra set of lower bumper brackets for an FJ40. (These are aftermarket which I purchased off of Ebay.) They are new. (I accidently purchased 2 pair.) $25 plus shipping. I have a good valve cover off of a F engine. $10, plus shipping. Charcoal cannister and fender well trim, $10.00, plus shipping.
Thanks.
Sending a pm.
Thanks

Photos

Valve Cover.1.jpg

Valve Cover.2.jpg

Valve Cover.3.jpg

Bypass Hose.jpg

liven the life

SILVER Star
@Greenbean Did you receive my PM just now? Doesn't seem like the PM's are working properly as I receive an email showing a response but do not see it in the PM string?

Greenbean

B.S. Goodwrench
Sure didn’t, I think you may have the wrong person.

My name is all one word, the fella your looking for has a space in his.

What’s the deal with long versus shorter?
Not sure exactly but @shipmag sells two sizes. I erroneously purchased the longer one.. It worked but it had a bit too much slack, so I opted to buy the shorter one which is a perfect fit for our 1970 FJ40. Someone bought the long one that I posted here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom