16 OEM Chrome Wheels FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

at one time I know they(16x6 non split) could be ordered from Toy USA, they were not cheap, but I had the part # and ran it and it came up as something they could get......this was a few years ago
Sorry to resurrect and old thread, but do you happen to have a part number for this wheel?

Do they fit without spacers?

They need at least a 1/4" spacer, but I opted for a 1" bolt on spacer, makes them even with outer edge of the fender with 265/16 BFG A/T's.

I will try to find some pics if anyone is interested.

Sorry to resurrect and old thread, but do you happen to have a part number for this wheel?

Beno might be a good call, he is a parts master and I think he is running Proffitt's operation in Utah.

Beno might be a good call, he is a parts master and I think he is running Proffitt's operation in Utah.
I found the number in the meantime, here it is, should anyone else be interested:
42601-60170

Although they are very similar, there are slight difference between the two wheels:

- Appearance wise, the 15 inch wheel has a welded central disk with smaller trapezoidal holes than the 16 inch wheel. The 16 inch wheel has a formed and welded central disk.
- From memory, the 15 inch wheel has zero offset whereas the the 16 inch wheel has a 1/4 inch positive offset (correct me if I'm wrong).

See the included two pictures for comparison.
15 inch chromie.jpg
16 inch chromie.jpg

I found the number in the meantime, here it is, should anyone else be interested:
42601-60170

Although they are very similar, there are slight difference between the two wheels:

- Appearance wise, the 15 inch wheel has a welded central disk with smaller trapezoidal holes than the 16 inch wheel. The 16 inch wheel has a formed and welded central disk.
- From memory, the 15 inch wheel has zero offset whereas the the 16 inch wheel has a 1/4 inch positive offset (correct me if I'm wrong).

See the included two pictures for comparison.
View attachment 682247View attachment 682248
This post is REALLY OLD at this point. I'm trying to find these 16" wheels for my FJ62. Thanks for the research.

This post is REALLY OLD at this point. I'm trying to find these 16" wheels for my FJ62. Thanks for the research.
Did you have any luck with your search for these wheels? I have 4 on a truck I just bought but I’d love to find a 5th as the spare is 15”

Did you have any luck with your search for these wheels? I have 4 on a truck I just bought but I’d love to find a 5th as the spare is 15”
Yup. But they aren't chrome. They are a silver color - Toyota part # 42601-60262-03 - which I've ended up liking better than chrome (easier to keep nice looking). I got them through Andrew Toyota online store for $152.13 a piece. The parts guys at Andrew Toyota - Toyota Parts and Accessories Online - Andrew Toyota in Glendale, WI - https://parts.andrewtoyota.com have been great with my orders and some of the lowest prices online for Toyota dealer available parts from what I've seen so far. And the free shipping helps.

20221015_170627.jpg

Yup. But they aren't chrome. They are a silver color - Toyota part # 42601-60262-03 - which I've ended up liking better than chrome (easier to keep nice looking). I got them through Andrew Toyota online store for $152.13 a piece. The parts guys at Andrew Toyota - Toyota Parts and Accessories Online - Andrew Toyota in Glendale, WI - https://parts.andrewtoyota.com have been great with my orders and some of the lowest prices online for Toyota dealer available parts from what I've seen so far. And the free shipping helps.

View attachment 3155280
Beautiful truck! Is it silver? Almost looks like beige metallic. I like the silver wheels as well. I’ve been considering buying one of those as my spare thinking it would hardly be noticeable. Thanks for the reply, Cheers!

Thanks! I believe they call it Light Beige Metallic. Some say Champagne. I have to look up the color code. I have to warn you about getting this wheel as a spare because they look great and have a durable finish so you might get infected and buy 4 more. 🤣

20220916_183236.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 3155280

i just ordered a set of 4 of these for the GHOST from my local dealer where my commercial HUB is located also , there price below is VERY GOOD ,

and FREE shipping too i can't see how they actually do it on paper math $$ that is but its confirmed below on my screen shot !

excellent link you shared !

thanks
matt

1667361228287.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom