Builds Jade Overland build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just emailed Beatsonic to see if they do install's at their La Mirada, CA location, and if so what they charge.
They should reply in a day or so.
From their page:

"Local installation available in La Mirada, CA. email us to schedule an install appointment at info@beatsonicusa.com."

I believe the local Lexus dealer there does their installations. If it's anything over a couple hundred dollars I wouldn't pay anyone. The installation shouldn't take you more than an hour or two, even with no previous experience. Here's Bob's video, which I found to be hugely helpful.

Here is the reply from Beatsonic:

Thank you for your inquiry.
We are located in La Mirada and can install the kit for you for a $200 labor fee.
Price of the Carplay/AA retrofit kit is $749+tax. Installation will take approximately 2 hours at 14778 Beach Blvd. La Mirada, CA 90638. Total out the door price is $1,020.16.
We only charge $200 because we do these installations daily and it does not take us much time to install our kits compared to a stereo shop who may take longer to install.

Here is the reply from Beatsonic:

Thank you for your inquiry.
We are located in La Mirada and can install the kit for you for a $200 labor fee.
Price of the Carplay/AA retrofit kit is $749+tax. Installation will take approximately 2 hours at 14778 Beach Blvd. La Mirada, CA 90638. Total out the door price is $1,020.16.
We only charge $200 because we do these installations daily and it does not take us much time to install our kits compared to a stereo shop who may take longer to install.
That sounds fair, and might be worth it on the warranty side of things. If anything ever happens it's now a dealer installed item.

Reactions: r2m
That sounds fair, and might be worth it on the warranty side of things. If anything ever happens it's now a dealer installed item.
Agreed! I'd much rather have them do the install than ANYBODY else!
Also, after the install, they can help with any/all questions about operation, functions, settings, etc. while you're there. They would know every little nuance and trick that few others would know.
I know, this won't work for everybody, but for me, it's only about a 40 minute drive. (Now I just need to convince the wife I need this...)

Last edited:
More vids!

Camp lighting gets brought up a lot in my circles, and I've tried a ton of stuff, so I did another video. If you're looking for camp lighting ideas, here's a vid. If you have something you like that isn't in there, please let me know. I love trying out new gear.

Camp kitchens are another hot topic. I watch a ton of videos on this stuff and have made a few purchases off of Ozark Overland's recommendations, so I did one of my own, and even cooked a Bison Sirloin while doing it!

Then I went on a quick overnight camping trip. Normally I do a big trip this time of year, but I'm traveling to Italy next week and it killed my overland trip. With summer weather quickly approaching here in Florida, it was probably going to be my last nice weather weekend to go out, so I did. The weather was awesome, but the uninvited guest I had in camp all night made the experience a little spicy.

More vids!

Camp lighting gets brought up a lot in my circles, and I've tried a ton of stuff, so I did another video. If you're looking for camp lighting ideas, here's a vid. If you have something you like that isn't in there, please let me know. I love trying out new gear.

I have a company that I've just started. The main product I'm introducing is a tactical flashlight but will eventually be a variety things for the outdoor adventurer.
So far I have the flashlight registered with the U.S. Patent Office, but waiting on funding for the tooling to start production, hence the website shows 0 (zero) quantity and the price is "TBD", but will be about $95.00.
The website is here: Monetti - https://www.monettillc.com/

I have a company that I've just started. The main product I'm introducing is a tactical flashlight but will eventually be a variety things for the outdoor adventurer.
So far I have the flashlight registered with the U.S. Patent Office, but waiting on funding for the tooling to start production, hence the website shows 0 (zero) quantity and the price is "TBD", but will be about $95.00.
The website is here: Monetti - https://www.monettillc.com/
You had my attention with tactical flashlight lol. I'm an officer in a large department in central Florida. I have a flashlight or two. When they become available post back up.

You had my attention with tactical flashlight lol. I'm an officer in a large department in central Florida. I have a flashlight or two. When they become available post back up.
If you were at my website, I plan on more colors: OD green, Coyote (tan/brown), Black, Gray, Yellow (think Jock Cousteau yellow), Pink.
I just haven't posted the colors yet till I get funding and find out what my injection molding house can do and how much it'll cost.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom