15x8 wheel options for 40 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

I am looking for wheel options for my 40, front and rear disc brakes, and I currently have a 15x10 wheel. I want to go to a 15x8, and although I love the American Racing Mojave, it seems to be unobtanium in that size any longer... I have almost brand new 35x12.5 Baja MTZ, so I am not wanting to tempt myself to go to a different wheel size...

Soo, anyone want to share some of their findings with pics? Pics on a cruiser really help the visuals....

Happy 4th of July weekend!

Joel

Sell the tires and get some 16" OEM steelies? 16" tires are more widely available.

16" OEM Steelies - widened.

image-jpg.1018131

I used Marsh Racing Wheels and opted for 16" Steelies. They make 15" too I believe.
Fininshed FJ-40.jpg

Mickey Thompson recommends 8.5" to 11" rims for that tire size so I would suggest that you find an 8.5" rim or stick with the 10".

Thx guys, lookin good! I realize I should have posted this thread in tire and wheel tech, moderators move if needed.

I suppose I could sell and go to a 16" wheel, I just don't like the super wide look, and my buddy is running 37x12.5 on a 15x8 and it looks about perfect. The Baja MTZ did great on a recent wheeling trip also...

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom