GX460 / Prado150 pic thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have a pic of a 460/150 with a 2.5" lift and 265/70/17? Thinking of the smaller tires (might fit in spare tire carrier, less weight, etc)? I am just wondering if the tires will look too small :)
275/65r17 do the trick?
20190702_125829.jpg

Working on adding my twin compressor...did a mock fit...will start wiring next weekend.

20190823_235705.jpg

20190823_235723.jpg

20190823_235732.jpg

How much stiffer is the ride with the Iron Mans?
I would think that Iron Man suspension has several different rated sprint options.
You may want to rephrase your question to include what kit or sprint rating was installed and how it handled.
Also take into account how much weight was added to the vehicle in question or was it stock AND what you're plans are for your vehicle.
I have a high spring rate (Icon) that I went with and it feels great! But I also have front and rear bumpers, full armor, winch, dual batteries and roof top tent. And that's not even loaded out for a weekend out in the woods!

Just picked up a used 2014 with 57,750 miles. Have been driving a shipbox Ford Escape for 15 years.

Can see it parked sitting just outside the showroom with the weird looking gray car blocking my view.

View attachment 2081852

Damn I thought you got the RS, I was gonna be hella jealous. I had a 2007 997.1 (3.6L) GT3 for a few years back in 2011. A GT series car is the only car I care to ever purchase again in the future. Congrats on the GX.

Hi there, new guy to the forum, and new guy to the 4x4 world - 2010 4Runner Limited with 171K miles:
View attachment 2081447

View attachment 2081449

Form the pre-purchase inspection, it needs new shocks (front ones already leaking), so I will be replacing the whole x-reas system with Bilsteins 5100's front/back (with no lift).
Welcome to the forum! A lot of stuff for you here, anything from mild to wild (in relative terms). ;)
You won't really see any rock crawlers, but a lot of overlanders and trail ride set ups.

Welcome to the forum! A lot of stuff for you here, anything from mild to wild (in relative terms). ;)
You won't really see any rock crawlers, but a lot of overlanders and trail ride set ups.

Thank you guys. An existing forum member "george_tlc" was the one who directed me here to this forum. Looking forward to learning more about my 4Runner and 4x4 in general :)

Three days old and already had its first beach run.

Y5AnOWm.jpg

yCpTp25.jpg

Incorrect. Stay tuned.
Are you planning on going big???
Last month I ran a trail with my 4x4 club that was supposed to be about a rating of about a high 2 to 3 (1-5 rating, 5 being full rock crawling, 1 rating being fire roads) and because no one pre-ran the trail and because of the unusually high rain we had last winter, the trail was more like a 4 rating. I was running the smallest tires (285/75/17 = 33.8" dia). Everyone else were in Jeeps with 35"+ tires and more lift than mine and even the Jeeps were having issues negotiating the trail "gate".
I was definitely the "small dog" running with the "big dogs" and took a little damage to my rig.
Bent my tail pipe and chocked off my exhaust, had to removed the bent section on the trail, minor tweaking of my bumpers and scratched the heck out of my rims.

So, if you're planning on going big, how big? I'm excited to hear your plans!!:clap:

Does anyone know who owns this rig? Any idea what size tires and amount of lift they are running? It's the truck pictured on the Dobinson's website for the rear bumper.

NFReR1h.jpg

Does anyone know who owns this rig? Any idea what size tires and amount of lift they are running? It's the truck pictured on the Dobinson's website for the rear bumper.

NFReR1h.jpg

Not sure but seeing that picture just went from 6 to noon...

60 sec.gif

The guy seriously needs to upgrade his size spare tire to be the same as his running tires and get some sliders...

I figured it out over on the GXOR FB page.

Here is good looking Icelandic build of a Land Cruiser (Prado - 150). Note the Arctic Truck mudflap and wheel caps.

1569109893513.png

1569109939379.png

From what I can see in the image Goodyear Wrangler MT 37 12.5 OR 17LT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom