GX460 / Prado150 pic thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

15 GX460. Lot more to come with this build.

EF828628-8F13-4B02-8E39-792A8571F45A.jpeg

Nice looking rig! (for a 4R...) :rofl:

GX's forever!!

Congratulations!!:cheers:
Just for giggles, what mods are you looking at?
Overland, trail rider, rock crawler, swamp buggy, or??? Actually, what/how (style and functionality) do you build your rigs down in Peru??
Also, just for the folks up here in North America, can you take a few photos of the interior? Maybe some dash and seat pic's to see what kind of materials and options? Especially, pictures of the center console from the arm rest up to the air vents. I'd like to see how that's laid out on a Prado.
Oh, I almost for got, some photos of the engine compartment too! Please...

Well things escalated quickly and here is how she sits now. I'm happy with the outcome and I feel confident it will take my family and I anywhere we want to go and still be a suitable daily driver (1.75" lift F/R on 275/65r18s). Ironman Premium bar for the Prado 150 w/ Superwinch TS 11500. I think I'm pretty much done with it for the time being until I can decide on the rear bumper...at that point I'll probably want to move away from the Bilstein 6112s.

MVIMG_20190623_070318.jpg

MVIMG_20190623_070402.jpg

Well things escalated quickly and here is how she sits now. I'm happy with the outcome and I feel confident it will take my family and I anywhere we want to go and still be a suitable daily driver (1.75" lift F/R on 275/65r18s). Ironman Premium bar for the Prado 150 w/ Superwinch TS 11500. I think I'm pretty much done with it for the time being until I can decide on the rear bumper...at that point I'll probably want to move away from the Bilstein 6112s.

View attachment 2010733

View attachment 2010734

Looks killer. I much prefer the bumper lines on the Ironman vs the ARB. Fitment looks spot on.

Congratulations!!:cheers:
Just for giggles, what mods are you looking at?
Overland, trail rider, rock crawler, swamp buggy, or??? Actually, what/how (style and functionality) do you build your rigs down in Peru??
Also, just for the folks up here in North America, can you take a few photos of the interior? Maybe some dash and seat pic's to see what kind of materials and options? Especially, pictures of the center console from the arm rest up to the air vents. I'd like to see how that's laid out on a Prado.
Oh, I almost for got, some photos of the engine compartment too! Please...

Just a few mods TJM Platinum series already for pickup from the rep :cool:. UCAs probably ProComp, or TC if I want to feel rich and powerful :grinpimp:. Front skids and custom bumper (C6 Style) are in the future.

Should serve as dad's DD car, weekender family car and for trips. Most offroading here is in sand dunes, serious dune desserts not just beach sand.

And here are the pics!
20190625_081311.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 2010733

View attachment 2010734

Well done, kudos, bravo, slow golf clap

Just a few mods TJM Platinum series already for pickup from the rep :cool:. UCAs probably ProComp, or TC if I want to feel rich and powerful :grinpimp:. Front skids and custom bumper (C6 Style) are in the future.

Should serve as dad's DD car, weekender family car and for trips. Most offroading here is in sand dunes, serious dune desserts not just beach sand.

And here are the pics!
View attachment 2012447View attachment 2012448View attachment 2012449View attachment 2012451View attachment 2012456
Wow, I'm kind of surprised at just how different the entire dash is compared to the North American Lexus. Everything from the starter button location, emergency brake handle (we don't even have a brake handle, it's a pedal up here), to all the window controls on the door. Very interesting!
By the way, how many speeds is your trany? I couldn't figure it out with the picture you have of the console. And, are you missing a couple of switches in the rear of your console, just behind the shift lever? I see what looks like some empty slots.

A 5th Gen, a 4th Gen, and a late model 200, that's a pretty nice collection you've got going in your stable. I doff my hat to you, sir!

Well we sold the 4th gen for the 200. Sold my 3rd gen for the 5th gen...kept the GSF and the rhd TA22 Celica...cant get too crazy with it. 😁
20171014_092028.jpg
20160905_154245.jpg
20171006_141429.jpg

Wow, I'm kind of surprised at just how different the entire dash is compared to the North American Lexus. Everything from the starter button location, emergency brake handle (we don't even have a brake handle, it's a pedal up here), to all the window controls on the door. Very interesting!
By the way, how many speeds is your trany? I couldn't figure it out with the picture you have of the console. And, are you missing a couple of switches in the rear of your console, just behind the shift lever? I see what looks like some empty slots.

5 speed AT

Removed the cap to verify measurements for aftermarket USB charging ports

Here’s my 3rd GX. Really had my heart set on a 200 series, but just couldn’t find the deal. @TA22Husker, nice GSF! Love my RCF.

View attachment 2014306

View attachment 2014307

Also, love the front lip added to your RCF. Love the two doors but wife wanted a 4dr. She use to have. Modded G37x sedan. Might supercharge the GSF at some point but enjoying it for now. 🤙 Wish you were in Nebraska to go cruising...only a couple other series cars around. One white GSF and RCF. Saw a blue ISF and black ISF at one point. Not sure if still around. Cheers bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom