15% OFF FJ40 DASHES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.fj40dash.com
Hello fellow mudders. Thought I would post on here that for the month of December we have discounted our dashes for the FJ40s by 15%. Discount has already been taken off.

I posted on a thread but I know how the threads can get buried so thought I might post here as well.

website www.fj40dash.com or you can click on my banner signature thingy ma jig.

Merry Christmas

Great deal and looks like a great product. Mine looks to have the hard dash cap on it and I wanted to have an OEM. Can't pass up this deal and the video is a nice touch

Do you plan on making the lower pads? I would order those as well

Romer,

Yes, it's a sore subject with a lot of guys on here. I have been promising to finish the lower dash pads for probably over a year now and have yet to get them done. I'm wanting to work on them this weekend.

Just to follow-up. Greg is awesome at customer service. I was expecting an OEM type finish and it had a different finish. He took the products back with no question. He mentioned that the web site should have stated that so did not charge me the posted restocking fee.

The finish is fine and would work for likely 9 out 10 folks. I just had a vision in mind as I am building the perfect 40 and am sticking to it.

I would recommend Greg and his dash as long you understand it isn't the same as OEM finish. I would bet it would last longer based on the construction though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom