15% off coupon and new prices on my website (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I recently launched my website and to promote it I'm offering a 15% off coupon (coupon code "bh3d15"). I am also offering free shipping through the rest of this month and have been able to lower my prices on almost all of my products. I found a new vendor for the 3D printing filament that sells the quality American made "PRO" grade filament for a much better price. I am now able to pass that savings on to my products. I have all TEQ badges and cup holders in stock right now. The site is www.bh3dprinting.com.

I forgot to add; some folks seem to like using my etsy page to order my products. I still have it up. That site is www.etsy.com/shop/BH3DPrinting I have also updated the prices there but no coupon on that site. Their stupid fees kill my ability to offer a coupon there.

My wife recently reminded me that Christmas is coming up and that I should offer the same promo through the holidays. I decided to just extend the free shipping and 15% off through the 1st of January.

I have some prototypes for sell at reduced prices if anyone is interested. They are not on my website but just pm me and we can figure something out. I have 3 singles that are from my "old" batches. They are all perfect but my newer batches are much better. My quality has GREATLY improved over the last few months and they just don't meet my quality standards anymore. The 3 singles are $25 each and that includes shipping. There is nothing wrong with any of them, they are just rougher then what I sell now. I also have a double that is perfect (meets my current standards) but I spilt acetone on the bottom and didn't see it until it had melted a section of it. You can't see it once installed and it doesn't effect it's function in any way. But it's a flaw and that doesn't cut it for my standards. That one is $40 and includes shipping.

A new product is on it's way!! Here's version 5.0 of the prototypes. Fitment is perfect. I had to make a few last changes to get fimnent dialed in and a few structural upgrades for durability. It sits nice and snug to the center console with no gaps. Matching that 5 degree slope with a slight bend vertically and horizontally PLUS is tapers at the top was a HUGE PITA, but I finally got it matched. I'm proud of how it turned out. I have now made 3 of these with two more on my printers as I type. I will make a batch of about 10 total over the next few days and get these up on my website by Sunday evening. This can be attached with simply hooking it up top and using the 3 large strips of 3M adhesive OR you can use the screw holes with any 1" coarse thread screw. I made sure this fit on ALL 80 series console. I had to make this in two pieces. The bottom tray is one piece then the double cup/top is the other. I then snap the two parts together and do a 40 minute acetone batch which bonds the two parts into one. There is still remnants of a seam if you look closely but it's not as extreme as the seem you get on injection molding parts. There seems to be two models of center consoles. One with the padded armrest/top and one with a tray on top. The one with the tray on top has a hinge that goes all the way across the rear lid which prevents the "hook" from grabbing up top. I made another design that does not have that hook. It would mount with the adhesive AND screws only. 90%+ of us have the center console with the padded top and the design in the pic will fit that one.

Just made an order, thanks for the coupon!

I just got another small batch of front and rear doubles up today. I seem to be adding 2-3 more every few days. I'm very sorry that they always seem to show "sold out". Every batch I have released seems to sell out within an hour. I picked up another machine yesterday and have added it into the line up this morning. Hopefully with 4 printers going full time I might be able to start keeping up with the demand.

I FINALLY got caught up and the waiting list of folks wanting the rear double has been completed. I can now breath. I just got another batch up on my website and I am pretty sure everyone who asked for one ahead of time has now got one. Sorry if I missed somebody, but at least they are ready to ship. This batch will be the last batch I can guarantee delivery before Christmas and that is only if they are ordered by tomorrow.

I've been eyeing these for quite a while and finally pulled the trigger. Thanks for the coupon and free shipping. Cheers.

For those of you that keep asking, the rear double are once again back in stock. I was able to get 3 fronts and 3 rear cup holder stocked and ready to ship.

Just ordered a front double. Excited to knock one more complaint the :princess: had about our first born. Merry Christmas to me, and her!

Very cool stuff!

Does the teq badge fit the 80 series grill?

i have a few different TEQ badges for the 80 series grill. I have one for the 95-97 Yota, 96-97 LX450, and the 91-94 Yota. My 15% off coupon will only be good for a few more days.

I have your double rear, love it. Any thoughts on when you might tackle the shaky mirror fix?

I was actually in the process of developing a shaky mirror fix when I came across the 2 zip tie thread. I gave it a try and 5 minutes later I was done and had a stable mirror. A year later and I'm still solid. I then had a dilemma of charging people for a product that had an existing and good solution with 2 cents of zip ties. so I decided to can the project.

I was actually in the process of developing a shaky mirror fix when I came across the 2 zip tie thread. I gave it a try and 5 minutes later I was done and had a stable mirror. A year later and I'm still solid. I then had a dilemma of charging people for a product that had an existing and good solution with 2 cents of zip ties. so I decided to can the project.

Bummer, I too did the zip tie fix. It lasted a year or so, but now is worse than ever.

Well maybe I should look into it again. I have a pile of projects I am working on right now so it will have to wait.

Just a heads up; the 15% off coupon (code "bh3d15") will be over on the 7th of this month. I will not be continuing the coupon after the 7th. The cost of shipping, paint, acetone, hardware, and adhesive all seem to be going up. I will be doing a 10% off mud discount staring on the 8th which will go indefinately. Free shipping will also continue.

so the 15% coupon run is over. I will continue the free shipping and will be running a mud member discount of 10%. The discount code is "mud10".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom