15-40w on sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

5liter jugs where on sale last week...

Thanks for the heads up, I used half my pale and will need another in a few months.

Can tire was out of 15w-40 when I went there last week so they gave me a "rain cheque" slip.
I was a lordco yesterday and saw Rotella 15w40 pails and asked: how much?
$78

I produced my rain cheque slip for $56 and said can you match it?

"Nope, not even close" they replied.

Food for thought.

Lordco pisses me off. Get this:

1) Wheel falls off............... chew up studs a bit. I'm grumpy.
2) Go to Lordco Burnside, they only have 5 studs but they tell me "Sidney has 2 whole boxes"
3) Go to Lordco Sidney, they can only find 1 box and guess how many are in a box? 5. So I buy 5.
4) Back to Lordco Burnside, buy 1 stud.
5) Take off wheel, drum (stuck on), hammer out the first stud. New ones are too short.
6) Back to Lordco Burnside, you guys sold me the wrong studs. I lost the receipt for the 5 I bought in Sidney, but I have the receipt for the 1 I bought at Burnside. BUT they were all on account, so Lordco should have the yellow copy upstairs.
7) Lordco Burnside refuses to return the 5 I bought in Sidney, but they say if I drive out there, Sidney will return them for me if I show them a copy of my credit card statement.
8) Go home, print off credit card statement.
9) Drive to Sidney.
10) SIDNEY WON'T RETURN THEM ON A SATURDAY BECAUSE THERE IS NO FREAKING MANAGER ON DUTY

That is no less than 5 trips to Lordco, 2 of which are all the way out to friggin Sidney, and I STILL HAVE STUDS THAT ARE TOO SHORT.

At the end of the day I will have made 6 trips to Lordco to buy 6 studs.

If they weren't so dang handy and open late, I'd never shop there again......... But I know I will...... and so do they......

Glad to here I'm not the only one who has those kind of days! :D

That sucks man.

thats why i have lordco number in my phone so i can call them to see if they have what i need before i go.. if not then i call napa or the dealership...:D

Lordco pisses me off. Get this:

1) Wheel falls off............... chew up studs a bit. I'm grumpy.
2) Go to Lordco Burnside, they only have 5 studs but they tell me "Sidney has 2 whole boxes"
3) Go to Lordco Sidney, they can only find 1 box and guess how many are in a box? 5. So I buy 5.
4) Back to Lordco Burnside, buy 1 stud.
5) Take off wheel, drum (stuck on), hammer out the first stud. New ones are too short.
6) Back to Lordco Burnside, you guys sold me the wrong studs. I lost the receipt for the 5 I bought in Sidney, but I have the receipt for the 1 I bought at Burnside. BUT they were all on account, so Lordco should have the yellow copy upstairs.
7) Lordco Burnside refuses to return the 5 I bought in Sidney, but they say if I drive out there, Sidney will return them for me if I show them a copy of my credit card statement.
8) Go home, print off credit card statement.
9) Drive to Sidney.
10) SIDNEY WON'T RETURN THEM ON A SATURDAY BECAUSE THERE IS NO FREAKING MANAGER ON DUTY

That is no less than 5 trips to Lordco, 2 of which are all the way out to friggin Sidney, and I STILL HAVE STUDS THAT ARE TOO SHORT.

At the end of the day I will have made 6 trips to Lordco to buy 6 studs.

If they weren't so dang handy and open late, I'd never shop there again......... But I know I will...... and so do they......

Although there must be a few competent staff who work at Lordco (maybe 1 in 15 visits I have found him, most of the staff are poorly trained, and inexperienced and often waste time looking for a frickin parts book some other goof-off did not return to its rightful location. Its called on-the job training while the customer waits and waits to be told well we are out of stock on that one :bang:

Try Key2 Auto parts right beside the Burnside location (you can park at Lordco and walk next door - so Lordco isn't totally useless) or go to NAPA a few blocks away on Ardersier. :flipoff2:

You will save hours of screwing around by dealing with a competent parts guy (usually older) who knows his stuff, rather than the abundance of 'gender equality' neophytes who work or at least 'hang out' at Lordco :banana:

Last edited:
OK everyone quit blaming everyone else for your problems, just remember when you point your finger at someone, you have 3 pointing back at you. I could keep going on a rant here but I wont, Everyone has bad days, so get over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom