$15,073.21 Repair Estimate For AHC - Looking For Input (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm saying your pump is blocked and/or pressures are too high. AHC is very reliable and after a bit of reading here, simple.

I was in an AHC fluid-soaked t-shirt and jeans. I can't afford a new Lexus. My instinct was that it was a "go away boy" quote.

This is the dealership service advisor talking with the techs

Youtube - Anchorman - We are Laughing

giphy.gif

I'm saying your pump is blocked and/or pressures are too high. AHC is very reliable and after a bit of reading here, simple.

At first, the fluid level did not move at all. After bleeding the system again, twice I saw the rear lift. Nothing major but a definite response that I had not had. When I checked the fluid level it had dropped a bit. Nothing else happened through repeated bleeds at the other valves so I went back to the driver's-side rear and when I opened the bleed valve got a tremendous amount of pressure and a blowout of fluid. The only comment I might say to that was it didn't seem like fresh fluid, but it was relatively clear. So I have no idea what to make of that. Initially, no fluid movement makes me think your thought of pump blocked might be it, while the pressures and blowout makes me think pressures are too high. Any gut feeling as to what you might attempt next?

I would try to not drive yourself crazy trying to guess what happened until you get that Techstream cable and get some readings from your system.

In the meantime, you can read through the other threads that had issues with air and not lifting after a flush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom