14th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Dates: October 11-14 2018
Place: Hot Springs ORV park Hot Springs, AR
Park info: www.orvpark.com Phone: 501-625-3600
Registration info: www.cottonlandcruisers.com (REGISTRATION NOT OPEN YET)

On-Site RV spots as well as primitive camping spots need to be reserved thru the park. RV spots will book quickly so do this now!
In the case that the RV spots are all booked, get on the standby list because they will notify you if they have cancellations.
Self Sufficient RV spots (no need for hook up) can be reserved in the RV overflow area if the others are booked.
KOA is 2 miles from the park with cabins and RV spots - 501-624-5912
Panther Valley is a 1/4 mile from the park and has cabins that book quickly for this event - 501-623-5556
Red Roof Inn is maybe 5 miles from the park - 501-624-3321

Hope to see everyone there! We had 169 rigs from 9 states last year and fun was had by all.

Stay tuned for updates as we get closer to the event. Most importantly, schedule that vacation now!!

Last edited:
NOTICE: If you have an RV or camping spot reserved at HSORV park I would suggest that you call the park and confirm that they still have your reservation. The system isn't perfect and some reservations have fallen thru the cracks. Also, expect a call from the park prior to the event to make sure you still need the spot. If you are not coming please let the park management know so they can get another person in that spot asap. Thanks!

This years entertainment will be Jocko Deal Thursday night and if you missed him last year you don't need to do that again! He is a live juke box! Dude can play anything! Part of the 412 West Band (Mike and Grady) will be doing an acoustic set on Friday night. Should be great!

Appropriate lol

0CDD5C1D-9D66-413D-9363-12C1388D0D0F.jpeg

Sticky Boggers.

On a Jeep.

With rectangular headlights.

For a Cruiser event.
It's what the link for HSORV park brought up. Sorry. No way to change that...

FYI. I just reserved Tent Spot 14. They said this was the last spot. Not even really a spot. Its a small space beside a tree with a #14 on it. lol. There are no more spots to reserve. And its only May! That is awesome!

Glad I booked my 2018 reservation on the last day of last year's event!

sounds like we may have to mooch off you guys again this year....

FYI. I just reserved Tent Spot 14. They said this was the last spot. Not even really a spot. Its a small space beside a tree with a #14 on it. lol. There are no more spots to reserve. And its only May! That is awesome!

I'm glad you found us! Looking forward to meeting you at Ramble.

We're pleased to announce an addition to the 2018 Crawl. on Saturday October 13th we will be offering a day trip "Overland" style up to the Ouachita National Forrest. We will leave the park at 9:00 am and will plan on being back ~4:00 pm so we have a few hours incase anything goes wrong to make it back in time for dinner and the raffle.

Plan to be gassed up and ready to go. Pack a lunch/snacks/whatever you need for the day.

Requirements for the day trip:
Toyota vehicles only
Working 4wd
All Terrain tires are strongly suggested
Street legal - we will be on highways to and from the national forest

Depending on the number of people interested we have two routes in mind. If there's enough people we'll split into groups and organize vehicles based on their capability. One of the routes won't require 4wd and basically anything will be able to do it.

Keep an eye out when you register for the Crawl, I think we will have a box to check or show interest in the day trip. This will help us organize some ahead of time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom