For Sale SOLD ‘14 with 62k, clean Texas rig, clean carfax (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m starting to put my feelers out there on another car, which means I need to part with my 200. It’s a former lease turn in that I brought home from Dallas to Austin.

It had full new brakes/rotors around and tires a bit after 40k. Other than that, a new Optima battery, and maintenance it’s been a perfect free rig.

I did have Formula 1 Pinnacle ceramic tint put EVERYWHERE,including the windshield. This along with a WeatherTech sunscreen has kept the interior very well in our Texas heat, garage kept.

I took it to Hidden Falls 3-4 times and did light easy trailing to just stretch its legs. Fun stuff

I’ve got a binder of a reprint of original sticker, plus all the receipts for what I’ve done.There’s not much else to say.

What’s wrong with it (pics included) :
-Small rock chip in top left. No cracking beyond it.
-a couple small scratches on front bumper
-dvd remote is missing battery cover
-one of the heads phones stopped working, other works
-small red stain on driver rear carpet (it really is very small)

Pics to view can be seen here. $42,000

iCloud Photo Sharing

296EE59E-BC14-43F8-A841-F577A72409C3.jpeg

Last edited:
Forgot to add that the vehicle has remote start & the factory vehicle protection pkg on the hood and doors.

😊

I’m starting to put my feelers out there on another car, which means I need to part with my 200. It’s a former lease turn in that I brought home from Dallas to Austin.

It had full new brakes/rotors around and tires a bit after 40k. Other than that, a new Optima battery, and maintenance it’s been a perfect free rig.

I did have Formula 1 Pinnacle ceramic tint put EVERYWHERE,including the windshield. This along with a WeatherTech sunscreen has kept the interior very well in our Texas heat, garage kept.

I took it to Hidden Falls 3-4 times and did light easy trailing to just stretch its legs. Fun stuff

I’ve got a binder of a reprint of original sticker, plus all the receipts for what I’ve done.There’s not much else to say. I’ve got

What’s wrong with it (pics included) :
-Small rock chip in top left. No cracking beyond it.
-a couple small scratches on front bumper
-dvd remote is missing battery cover
-one of the headsphones stopped working, other works
-small red stain on driver rear carpet

Pics to view can be seen here. $42,500

iCloud Photo Sharing

View attachment 2003882
Interested. Any warranty on it still?

Oh yeah, still got my 62 that’s going to get more of my focus now 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom