Wanted 13BT or 14B (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My engine is toast and I’m looking for a 13B or 14B to swap back into it. Please respond or PM me if you have anything. Especially on the east coast or near the east coast. Thanks!!

Last edited:
My engine is toast and I’m looking for a 24v B series diesel to swap back into it. Please respond or PM me if you have anything. Especially on the east coast or near the east coast. Thanks!!
In the parting out section, there is someone in Montana who has just listed a rusted out BJ-60, with bad engine bearings. That might give you a crank that will just need normal machine work and oversize bearings. Otherwise, I have some 3Bs.

In the parting out section, there is someone in Montana who has just listed a rusted out BJ-60, with bad engine bearings. That might give you a crank that will just need normal machine work and oversize bearings. Otherwise, I have some 3Bs.
Thank you, I'll reach out to you if I cant repair this engine, or if it would just be cheaper to purchase a different engine vs rebuilding it

Thank you, I'll reach out to you if I cant repair this engine, or if it would just be cheaper to purchase a different engine vs rebuilding it

i have a wide array of NOS Deisel Engine Specific 12V OEM TOYOTA Genuine NipponDenso Alternators , if you can utilize one maybe here for your job scope

also , both internaal and external 24v and 12v Voltage Regulators as well

please let me know if i can further help

DSCN9779 - Copy2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom