12HT Fan Pulley Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Vossie

#thecrazycruiserman
Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Hi all, need some pretty specific help here.

so, I've never had the correct fan pulley on my 12HT. when i bought it, it was missing so i picked up a pulley from a KZ and used washes to best line the belt up.

this is, of course, not the best long term plan. i also plan on putting AC in my 45, so i need the correct pulley as it also has the 2nd journal for the AC belt.

the trouble is i cannot find it here, and even toyota themselves here cant source it for me, so im going to have to have one made by a machinist.

can any one take some pics of this pulley and post up, as well as detailed measurements.

Will a 2H pulley work?

N1 4x4 should be able to help Boet.
Do you have their contact details
i could look them up. then i will have to make some plan to get it up here through the border.

i would still love the pics and dimensions if anyone has

I'll check , but if i do have one it will be a double thin belt from the coaster, so, I'm in the same boatas you

As for transport, ask around the long distance taxi guys, they transport anything for a small fee, and N1 are right next to the highway.

praat later

George.

I'll check , but if i do have one it will be a double thin belt from the coaster, so, I'm in the same boatas you

As for transport, ask around the long distance taxi guys, they transport anything for a small fee, and N1 are right next to the highway.

praat later

George.

baie danke. that double thin belt pulley is the one i currently have, mines out of a KZ.

oddly enough, im nearly 100% sure my 12HT comes from a coaster bus, but it has the AC mount from a 60 series, and looking online, the coaster has the AC mounted at the bottom of the engine, so i dont know whats going on

Ja, Coasters, at least the one I have comes with a bloody big low mounted aircon compressor, and I mean big and a big alt on top of that.

I'm changing the brackets for HJ brackets (From that N14x4 place). My crank pulley was poked and I already have a new HJ61 (3 thick belt pulley from them. R2.5 grand later.

Coaster busses are supposed to be luxury and don’t have wind down windows hence the big aircon. I can’t see your average Zimbabwe taxi owner paying meticulous attention to repairing an aircon, so I feel for those poor buggers traveling in them in the African sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom