"125K FJ40" for sale on eBay - Hurry! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

not the first time he's tried to sell it.

Yeah he's an idiot if he thinks he'll get 125 for it. Plus he's got all that chevy crap in there, it's just a cruiser shell.

but at least you get a free crotch shot:

1113369551367_DSC01434.JPG

malphrus

It's in the Hamptons. I'm not surprised. Some dip**** poser will buy it and tool around the summer in it.

Honestly, I hope he gets 125K for it, just makes mine look better all the time. It is a SUPER clean 40, black is crazy hard to make look good and that cruiser looks sweet!

But...

for 125K I could

Buy a used Viper
Build a rock buggy/ dedicated trail rig
and still have enough to bring a stock cruiser back to life for daily driving.

Don't hate the player hate the game...

Rezarf <><

its clean but if he's got that much in it mushrom built it

Reminded me of the internet boom in silicon valley when I dropped by the local BTB to see couple $100,000+ FJ40s laying around, it was the time when friends were on half-year waiting list to get their new 70,000 buck Benz's and Porsches...Since then BTB moves out of town...Then those layoff engineering friends become real estate agents/brokers...and another boom started...Now they're on a waiting list for 2,000,000 buck house.

Btw, for that much money, I would expect a carbon fiber hood to go with the aluminum body.

/td

I remember seeing a red 40 on EBay years and years ago with some high perf crate motor selling for 125K.

TY

Move this crap please......

what are those seats out of? a feakin lebaron? Look what they've done to my car.

If he spent that much he must have more money than he has brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seen it on ebay at least 2 times before. But perhaps this is more suited for chat.

Geeez,, make my stuff look cheap,,,,

"Finished in Carbon Schwartz Metallic (BMW color), the body is 90% aluminum, with the exception of a steel hood, it is fitted with a ZZ4 350Ci high performance engine with less than 1,325 miles on it ."

what about the firewall??

you could almost buy all the parts from SOR for that price,,,

BTB used to build them back ten years ago for about 150K - everything was powdercoated - they were decked

this thread is headed for CC

3pits said:
you could almost buy all the parts from SOR for that price,,,

maybe they did and put BTB's markup on it. Ouch :crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom