. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just don't get the "hold the pedal and let the rev limiter beat it to death" thing. That's just idiotic to me.

Unless, of course, the money is of no object and it's just play time to throw money down the toilet......

That was pretty stupid!

I think that some engines/vehicles aren't valuable enough(not in a monetary sense, but a capability sense) or are numerous enough to where beating them to death is acceptable. But a landcruiser to me is a tool. It is extradorinarily capable and useful. This is like cutting a combination wrench in half just for the sake of destruction.

Free post I guess :meh:

What did I miss??

What did I miss??
It was a video that was a Brian Crower cam, and super special parts that gave a 1FZ-FE massive HP and showed a guy in a 2WD 100 series beating the crap out if it in UAE.

It was epic.......

Then the OP must have got butthurt because he deleted it and the title.....

Why was the video and original post deleted??? - I liked it, absolutely NUTs Land Cruiser!

I realized it was not the right place to be posting this stuff.
It was a video that was a Brian Crower cam, and super special parts that gave a 1FZ-FE massive HP and showed a guy in a 2WD 100 series beating the crap out if it in UAE.

It was epic.......

Then the OP must have got butthurt because he deleted it and the title.....

It’s not about getting but hurt lol , it’s that I realized I’m sharing this stuff to the wrong crowd

I realized it was not the right place to be posting this stuff.

It’s not about getting but hurt lol , it’s that I realized I’m sharing this stuff to the wrong crowd
No, it's that it's not the "wrong crowd".

We can appreciate the fact that the 1FZ-FE can create massive HP, but this was just a video about smoking tires and having a rev limiter.

How about real details and specs that would be USEFUL in addition to the video. If all you're doing is posting someone else's video from YouTube, then, yeah, wrong crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom