120 Series General Tech and Classified (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I questioned those, but I didn't place the order. I just have to install what momma brings home.
Gonna have to step up that game..... :rimshot:

Gonna have to step up that game..... :rimshot:

Ima be honest, she knows what a skid plate is, where it goes and I'm pretty sure she could install them if I would let her (wouldn't be pretty as the lot pretty well out-weighs her), I have been instructed to fix the trans in the 92 FJ80 in the yard so she can drive it to the shop thru the week and save miles on her GX and she is responsible for finding and making the deal on most of the junk we currently own, so if she wants the A-arm skids, I just say "yes dear" and move along.

Skids for the lower A's too? I've battered my lowers plenty and factory arms are pretty stout. And honestly, tire placement for the front is typically easier to accomplish than the rear, so they don't get abused that much.

I got them as I figured it was cheap insurance. under $150 for them as opposed to over $700 for OEM replacements.

Holy Hell... I need a lift! Fighting the RCI skid package whilst rolling around on the concrete sucked.

The GX's belly is all clad out now with the full RCI package I steel. Left the aluminum front for the time being, but when it gets beat up I'll replace it with steel.

Front to back coverage.
20200308_183142.jpg

20200308_183228.jpg

20200308_183239.jpg

And here's why I'm no longer a fan of the aluminium.

20200308_184403.jpg

One hit, bent to S. That's not a slotted hole on the right, that's where the bolt tore thru.

Fluid check and changes this week, Erin should have her new wheels with a proper spare by end of the week. Few more misc items and we should be roundup ready.

31D93D49-ACFE-4406-B5CD-F0425AF03ADC.jpeg

I can’t wait for these to get mounted. Icon killing it with these.

Last edited:
ACC HD tierod sleeves on new OEM inners and outers.

20200311_185234.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom