120.000m Service Cost? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How much are you guys paying for the 120.000mile Service? I was quoted $1050 by my local shop here in the Bay Area.

How much are you guys paying for the 120.000mile Service? I was quoted $1050 by my local shop here in the Bay Area.

What are they including in this service?

Supposedly everything that's on the offical list. Just got another quote for $750 from a reputable place

Your question is only salient if you state was is included for those quotes.

Supposedly everything that's on the offical list. Just got another quote for $750 from a reputable place
Yeah, I have not see that specific list.

Every shops idea of "what's included" is going to be a bit different.
120k service is a bit of an odd interval as major service is the 90k service where TB/WP/etc. is all replaced.
So are you having the 90k service done at 120k?

Every shops idea of "what's included" is going to be a bit different.
120k service is a bit of an odd interval as major service is the 90k service where TB/WP/etc. is all replaced.
So are you having the 90k service done at 120k?
working of the Lexus List. I did the 90K ; Timing belt, water pump etc.

...which includes?
x2, you can easily go over $1200 just on parts when you start replacing idlers, tensioners, pulleys, oem clamps, cam seals, crank seal, radiator hoses, small misc coolant hoses, heater t's, pcv valve/hoses, fan bracket, fuel filter, gaskets, oem spec FIPG, and that's not even counting oil/fluids/grease yet.

x2, you can easily go over $1200 just on parts when you start replacing idlers, tensioners, pulleys, oem clamps, cam seals, crank seal, radiator hoses, small misc coolant hoses, heater t's, pcv valve/hoses, fan bracket, fuel filter, gaskets, oem spec FIPG, and that's not even counting oil/fluids/grease yet.
makes sense, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom