For Sale 12 Valve 1HD-T's and 5 Speed H151's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I currently have two 12 valve 1HD-T turbo diesels and 2 H151 5 speed transmissions for sale. The engines are currently located in Washington state (north Seattle area) and the engines/trannies will be sold as pairs ONLY. These are fresh off the boat from overseas, right hand drive FJ80's and in total, it took almost 6 months of waiting for shipping and customs.

Engine/tranny #1
Approximately 130k (miles), includes starter, alternator, injection pump, steering pump, turbo and air duct piping. The H151 5 speed does not have the attached wiring harness however the bell housing is attached along with the flywheel, clutch disc and pressure plate. Shifter is also included.

Engine/tranny #2
Approximately 170k (miles) and the timing belt was replaced at 167k. Includes starter, alternator, injection pump, turbo and air duct piping. The H151 5 speed DOES have the wiring harness attached. The bell housing, pressure plate, clutch disc and shifter are included.

Both engines were pulled (overseas) from running/driving vehicles. I trust the seller enough that I'm swapping my FJ80 out to a diesel and I'm using one of his engines. I can provide engine #'s but not specific years on the engines or trannies. Without taking the transmissions apart (which I won't) I can't determine the manufacture year. Both are in the 90'-97' range I believe.
image.jpg
image.jpg

This is a very unique opportunity to swap/convert your Landcruiser to a 5 speed turbo diesel using factory Toyota parts. Price is $8,500 and cash is preferred. Local pickup would be easiest and I/we can facilitate loading on this end. 1st come, 1st serve, these won't last long.

Please send me a PM or text Peter at 425/508-2712 with any additional questions

Last edited:
One last pic
image.jpg

Give my buddy a call at 425-508-2712 We only live several miles apart but the engines and transmissions are at his shop right now. Thanks, his name is Peter

drool.com

My buddy @ukaviator had a 1HD-FT with 5 speed and it was a blast to drive. Don't know about the 12 valve ones, but I imagine them to be a bit more on the torquey/tractor spec side of things, but still an awesome combo...

GLWS, dude!

My buddy has an imported 90' FDJ80 from the UK which has the 12 valve/5 speed combo in it. It's anything but slow and very fun to drive. A 5 speed in an 80 is really a blast.

Despite the common complaints of the 1fz, I don't mind mine in my '96 at all. Even with stock 4.11 gears and 35's, the only time I see it slow down is up steep passes. I also live at low altitude, tho.

;)

UPDATE: PRICE CHANGE, NOW ASKING $8500, OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS. Contact me via PM or Peter @ 425-508-2712 He would like to get these moved along to a new owner :cheers:

No, I do have a USA model transfer from a 93' which I'll throw in free if you're interested. The overseas cases are available, I bought one for my conversion. It was about $850 US I think, plus shipping.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom