12" Subwoofer Enclosure (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Where did that search go?:crybaby:
I am not seeing it anymore.:confused:
Does anyone have the link to the thread with the 12" subwoofer enclosure that someone custom made to the stock location.
FYI
Circuit chity has a deal on buy one get one free 12" Infinity subwoofers. I was getting a wiring harness and got sucked in. So did another teenager and we looked at each other and said "Want to split it?":idea:
$50 for a 12" Infinity Sub.
So I need to build a box and remembered someone posting up a fine setup they had.
I checked the FAQ and was surprised it was not added there.
Hall Monitors can you add it to the sound faq?
Thanks for all the great ideas.

I don't know if any successfully got a 12" sub to fit into the stock location. If you have looked back there it is irregularly shaped(side of the car slopes) and only gives you like 4-5 inches of depth. Finding a 12 this shallow plus fitting a box in there is damn near impossible, even if you use a 1/2 mdf. Now if you just don't care about sound quality or loudness or anything, you could probably find a skinny enough sub and play it free air, no box.

WAIT, now I do know you are talking about. Someone did get some 12s back there, can't remember if it was one or two, but they removed the stock location plastic completely. Actually here is the thread,

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=29069&page=1&pp=30&highlight=speaker

Thats the one.
That search came back.
Was it just me not having enought coffee?
I pm'd mytlc and will be going that route.
The new 12 is designed to be shallower and will work the question is will I lose the 3rd row seat

fzj80kidpen said:
Thats the one.
That search came back.
Was it just me not having enought coffee?
I pm'd mytlc and will be going that route.
The new 12 is designed to be shallower and will work the question is will I lose the 3rd row seat

I remember reading on mytlc's thread, that he could still use the third row.
Reread it to make sure.
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom