12 Hole Injector Upgrade - Finally Tested (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They make 16 hole fuel injectors now.. you should give those a try

AB275072-2B59-4467-8F2A-5DB2F182AE7B.png

Been sometime since I read test result in this thread. IIRC; Indicate they're a waste of time & $. Did you read from post #1!

You're asking wrong person. I am good with OEM factory 4 hole Denso FI.

IMHO your better off with factory spec for the 2UZ, and spending money on keeping well tuned & fluids flushed. One of my favorite in high mileage, is new spark plugs IK20TT & COP (Denso) and having my FI cleaned and rebuilt. I have found that running a number of various fuel additives including CAT-clean over a few tank of gas and replace fuel filter, can do a lot to clean FI's, intake ports and cylinders.

Buying most of these 12 & 16 hole FI's, you'll get China junk. If it's salvage/recycled FI, likely will have some bad one. FI do not like setting in vehicle unused. They'll leak down and very often internals rust. Then we get excessive leak dn or bad pattern. Even having cleaned and rebuilt, can't help those! If I was to buying any of these, I likely buy NEW Denso $$$$$.

If you want a sport car buy a Supra turbo or a Tesla. Neck breaking acceleration.

If you do swap out FI's. Be supper careful to clean all dust/dirt/sand/grim before you pull them. Or you'll very likely damage engine loosing some compression. Also replace lower seal (INSULATOR, INJECTOR VIBRATION) in intake manifold if FI pulled.

Been sometime since I read test result in this thread. IIRC; Indicate they're a waste of time & $. Did you read from post #1!

You're asking wrong person. I am good with OEM factory 4 hole Denso FI.

IMHO your better off with factory spec for the 2UZ, and spending money on keeping well tuned & fluids flushed. One of my favorite in high mileage, is new spark plugs IK20TT & COP (Denso) and having my FI cleaned and rebuilt. I have found that running a number of various fuel additives including CAT-clean over a few tank of gas and replace fuel filter, can do a lot to clean FI's, intake ports and cylinders.

Buying most of these 12 & 16 hole FI's, you'll get China junk. If it's salvage/recycled FI, likely will have some bad one. FI do not like setting in vehicle unused. They'll leak down and very often internals rust. Then we get excessive leak dn or bad pattern. Even having cleaned and rebuilt, can't help those! If I was to buying any of these, I likely buy NEW Denso $$$$$.

If you want a sport car buy a Supra turbo or a Tesla. Neck breaking acceleration.

If you do swap out FI's. Be supper careful to clean all dust/dirt/sand/grim before you pull them. Or you'll very likely damage engine loosing some compression. Also replace lower seal (INSULATOR, INJECTOR VIBRATION) in intake manifold if FI pulled.
Idono why it was sending to you.I tapped on the first comment at the top page, lol I just bought my 1st first gen 2 years ago. 04 access 110k miles 4200$ had aftermarket rims,air bags in the rear billet grill borla dual exhaust and I think it has headers they don’t look stock.it only needed a 02 sensor for safety. The only things I’ve done to it was new rims / tires, smoked headlights, anzo taillights paint the grille black,lower ball joints because driver side failed recently at 140k miles I have to put new headers or stock manifolds back on the driver side snapped before you bolt to cats I got new uppers ball joints and will be doing new rear/front coil overs and I plan on doing spark plugs and ignition coils and injectors I noticed it has blew injectors in it...is that original?when I first got it I was getting 400miles on a tank

Idono why it was sending to you.I tapped on the first comment at the top page, lol I just bought my 1st first gen 2 years ago. 04 access 110k miles 4200$ had aftermarket rims,air bags in the rear billet grill borla dual exhaust and I think it has headers they don’t look stock.it only needed a 02 sensor for safety. The only things I’ve done to it was new rims / tires, smoked headlights, anzo taillights paint the grille black,lower ball joints because driver side failed recently at 140k miles I have to put new headers or stock manifolds back on the driver side snapped before you bolt to cats I got new uppers ball joints and will be doing new rear/front coil overs and I plan on doing spark plugs and ignition coils and injectors I noticed it has blew injectors in it...is that original?when I first got it I was getting 400miles on a tank
Blue injector on it right now***

1st gen? Is this Land Cruiser/Lexus LX470 (100 series 98-07) Tech 100 series section of mud for the 2UZ-fe engine VVT & non..
We do not have coil/overs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom