12.7.2017 Snow Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FishTown

TLCA Member #29560
Threads
Pretty awesome weather in Texas last night! Share those snow pics. I know you've got them. Also, I think it'd be cool if this forum was used more often. I know a lot of guys who don't use the facebook page miss some good info. Maybe this can be the start.

IMG_7985.JPG

IMG_7991.JPG

IMG_8004.JPG

IMG_8012.JPG

Pretty cool pictures. I didn't get any pics of my cruiser out in the snow. I haven't been driving it due to the lack of a heater.

Pretty cool pictures. I didn't get any pics of my cruiser out in the snow. I haven't been driving it due to the lack of a heater.

They don't have to be cruiser pics, just any good old snow pics will do. I completely forgot to turn the heater on this morning. I rarely use it and any time I do use it, it usually doesn't start to really heat up until I get to where I'm going.

I will share the ones I have taken at my place and also one I got from my brother in Houston which is the last pic
IMG_1318.JPG
IMG_1320.JPG
IMG_1319.JPG

My cruiser was safely in the garage last night when the snow fell so I didn't get any pictures of it. Is that Mahncke Park in the first photo?

We had about 2-3 inches in south Austin

snow.jpg
snow fj.jpg
snow truck.jpg

No SA snow pics from me..we were stuck in Atlanta for the night due to canceled flights :eek:

I may still have some from the last snowfall we had back when I had my 80..

19803210-B808-4D74-A3E3-9AC513331262.jpeg
33829431-BAB4-469C-A560-A933C0D01E34.jpeg

We got 2-3 in at our house kids had a great time playing in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom