12/21 Wheeling ... Anyone interested? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Per previous events, I have a seat if someone wants to ride along, or I'll ride with someone who wants onboard advice (nagging) as we motor through the woods.

You are welcome to nag me anytime you would rather ride than drive Vince. I will always appreciate your advice and conversation.

I'm pretty sure I will have a seat as well, just trying to confirm if another local is driving/riding or coming at all.

Per previous events, I have a seat if someone wants to ride along, or I'll ride with someone who wants onboard advice (nagging) as we motor through the woods.
Hey @VBRoamer , I would like your expert advice during the obstacles but I just don't want to slow the down the group or take too many bypasses due to lack of sliders. Like @Cass007 the group might take on some harder routes.

I've been pondering this. What is the rest of your build like?
Pretty stock, Arb bull bar, 33s and I can get a ~ 1 inch lift with AHC. I have been on green and blues with them but not sure about regular group trips

Last edited:
In.

Gonna do my best but I’m minute to minute...
Lots of things that should prevent me from attending.

Out. Situation at work, now I'm sitting in the airport in Santo Domingo DR.

I'm dragging the 4runner up. I'm planning on driving. It will probably need a jump to get it off the trailer.

Andy it'll be good to see you and the 4Runner. As usual my plan is to ride shotgun with Crusha, I plan to be at Myrtle May's on the main street in Minersville around 7-7:15 they have a good breakfast nothing fancy but clean and good. Crusha and Vince have eaten there with me in the past...…………..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom