Ironman 4x4 America - FREE STAGE 2 UPGRADE ON FOAM CELL PRO KITS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ironman 4x4 USA

Ironman 4x4 America team member
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
ironman4x4america.com
FREE UPGRADE to Stage 2 for a limited time! Purchase a Stage 1 Foam Cell Pro suspension kit suited for 4Runner, GX 460/70, FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, Tundra, and 200 Series Land Cruiser and get our legendary Pro Forge Upper Control Arms (valued at $800) as a gift with purchase.

IM4x4_4R_FREE_UCA_w_Stg1_FCP_Kit_Promo_1080x1080.jpg

Free shipping on orders over $99 to the lower 48 States

Last edited:
Try and use GOODBUDDY10 when you checkout, if not, send me a message.
Seeing this code and checked out the lights that have been sitting in the my shopping cart. Now I just need a sale on the bumper.
Oh, and skid plate.

Seeing this code and checked out the lights that have been sitting in the my shopping cart. Now I just need a sale on the bumper.
Oh, and skid plate.
Have not heard of any bumper sales on the horizon. But definitely try and see what that code works on and shoot me a message if it doesn't work and I will see what I can do for you.

Do you guys have any American made STEEL winch cable/wire rope available 9n an 8mm or 3/8" diameter and a 125' length?

Do you know if there are any plans for a bigger winch? Looking for a 12k for my cruiser and a 16k+ for my van!
We have the 12k winch in both steel and synthetic lines. Nothing larger than that at this time.

Is this still a valid promo? I can pick up and save the shipping hassle.

Is this still a valid promo? I can pick up and save the shipping hassle.
Yes this is still the sale price on that winch! Will Call is definitely an option if you want to come pick it up.

View attachment 2604117
  • Includes a 5-year limited warranty
  • Universal bolt pattern for fitment to your bumper
  • Includes all hardware and electrical wiring required
  • Installation requires basic tools in a couple of hours.
SHOP 12K WINCH DEAL

SHOP ALL WINCHES

What all would need to be done to "properly" mount the "12,000" onto the REAR of a '74 FJ40?? BTW, There is a "Mutha" Equalizer Hitch fitted to the arse of my FJ40.. like braced and welded in a hundred places!! (took the trailer hitch shop nearly eight hours to install!)
Charles 1974 FJ40.

good evening.
any coupon codes for winches for Fathers Day ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom