10th Annual Spring Tide Ride May 4-7 2017 "Back to the Woods" (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those of you that will be here tomorrow night we would like to invite you to the house to grill out and have dinner with us around 5. BYOB and food to grill

Going to throw this out. Since the weather is looking bad tonight and tomorrow. Those of you camping are more than welcome to crash in our down stairs of our house. We have a pull out sofa sleeper. Also have a really tall garage 17ft. If you want to set up a RTT in it. We will be back at the house around 8:30 tonight. In Ocracoke now having dinner. Text me if you want to come hang out or sleep over tonight. 864-414-0563 address is a few post back.
IMG_9963.JPG

Last edited:
So is anybody else actually here besides @Trollhole and @aquatech3 ? It's pretty rough. There is a tornado warning for this area. Had to make rtt repairs this morning. We are out and about

Hopefully the nice weather is coming - cold front with little rain!

I hereby declare this event complete. Casualty report to follow.
We've had a broken ankle, broken arm, lacerations, poison ivy, etc. I hope you're referring to mechanical, not physical, casualties.

I hereby declare this event complete. Casualty report to follow.

That sucks.

We had a great time. Fun fishing just about the whole time. House was awesome. Missed having other people there later on in the week. Next year we are just going to go during spring break and if people want to go they can. Pulling the kids out for a week is tough on them the older they get.

We've had a broken ankle, broken arm, lacerations, poison ivy, etc. I hope you're referring to mechanical, not physical, casualties.
no nothing compared to you. Mostly just bug bites, sunburn, sand rash. Had one of the bars on my RTT break from the rain accumulation (fixed kinda) and my awning got Charlie Chaplained over the top of the truck and broke the plastic parts of the hinge.

The fam wanted to take the ferry and go to the beach, so that was pretty much it besides fighting the weather to make meals etc. The wind on the sound was pretty savage and we had no real wind break. I could barely keep the Camp Chef lit. I think everyone still had a good time, but there were moments. From the forecast I thought the weather was going to be much more thunderstormy, but there was hardly any when we were in the tents so that was good, but I barely slept for fear I would sleep through a tornado siren the first 2 nights.

We've had a broken ankle, broken arm, lacerations, poison ivy, etc in this club in recent years. I hope you're referring to mechanical, not physical, casualties.

I guess I need to work on my proofreading skills. I accidentally chopped out the section in red. My trip last weekend was uneventful.

Where are all the pics? Weather looks amazing in Marshall's pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom