Events/Trails 10th Annual 100s in the Hills! *Silverton, Colorado July 22 - 27 2020* (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good.. So there have been 13 official and unofficial gatherings since 2011.
9 official…
3 unofficial 2020, 2021, & 2022…

Unless I missed something, I get 12. 🤔

9 official…
3 unofficial 2020, 2021, & 2022…

Unless I missed something, I get 12. 🤔
That's right. 10 didn't officially happen.

If wonder if there are any pictures from the 1st one?

If wonder if there are any pictures from the 1st one?

This is great! Thank you Jay!

he he...

hih_meme.png

I have heard there may be another 100's event at the end of July in Silverton, @ga12r1 ?

Can anyone tell me the largest 100s in the hills group meeting from the past? Also, it looks like there have been 13 events considering official and unofficial. Correct me if I am wrong.
Craig- I think #8 or #9 had in excess of 100 trucks and guessing with all the kids and other passengers- average 2.5 persons per vehicle- 250 crowd total +/-

Craig- I think #8 or #9 had in excess of 100 trucks and guessing with all the kids and other passengers- average 2.5 persons per vehicle- 250 crowd total +/-
That's a good number.

From what I’ve heard HIHX is happening next year….
I would say that offering it soon will be good as I'm seeing people locking in on their Colorado vacations already.

Can anyone tell me the largest 100s in the hills group meeting from the past? Also, it looks like there have been 13 events considering official and unofficial. Correct me if I am wrong.
There were about 30 us in 100s at HIH3 and 100+ at the last few HIH

One thing that I know is that 100 series owners know how to scale up. :)

From what I’ve heard HIHX is happening next year….
That would be great! My 7 year old daughter, who has been to 2 HIHs, said this weekend that when she gets older she wants to work for Hundreds in the Hills so that she can keep going. We've really missed it the last few years!

One of my favorite HIH trip reports 😂

I was on that trip with John and his family, and only 2 cars behind him on black bear… indeed a great report. I don’t think I had seen that. This was only second to @ntsaint in the car between us, when his wife said “nope” at the waterfall and hopped out to walk the stretch to the first switchback. I think it was the slight hop of the rear axle towards the edge that did it for her…

you do have to be a bit loopy, but man is it a sense of accomplishment to do that trail!

I was on that trip with John and his family, and only 2 cars behind him on black bear… indeed a great report. I don’t think I had seen that. This was only second to @ntsaint in the car between us, when his wife said “nope” at the waterfall and hopped out to walk the stretch to the first switchback. I think it was the slight hop of the rear axle towards the edge that did it for her…

you do have to be a bit loopy, but man is it a sense of accomplishment to do that trail!I had completely forgotten
What a fun read this morning, I had forgotten my wife wrote a column about the trip. Thanks for resurrecting @jLB @cboyd. If @paflytyer recalls the look on her face after Black Bear, I think he would agree my wife completely down played her experience. And, I’m actually surprised she didn’t push eject and walk down with @ntsaint wife (although by that point I think I had completely lost her). I’ll say this, she’s a trooper and doesn’t back down to much, it’s normally me trying to keep up with her!

Last edited:

you do have to be a bit loopy, but man is it a sense of accomplishment to do that trail!
Haha. The truck didn’t move that much! But yeah that was it for her. No hesitation. Outside the truck in 2 seconds flat! Good times.

Pretty sure @paflytyer and @bluecruiser kept registration to 100 trucks? Might have been more for registration, but there has been “extra” people who are there…mainly to help lead trails and stuff like that.
There have been 9 OFFICIAL HIH’s with the 10th one having been “postponed/cancelled” since COVID shut everything down.

I‘ve heard a rumor about HIHX though!…🤔
Wait! What?!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom