Events/Trails 10th Annual 100s in the Hills! *Silverton, Colorado July 22 - 27 2020* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thanks for the heads up! I guess i'll start figuring things out. Will there be enough tickets for everyone that wants to go? I remember trying to get tickets before and was unable to
Typically no. Tickets go quick. As in, in seconds. If they go on sale at 2pm, be at a computer and ready to go at 1:45pm.

Typically no. Tickets go quick. As in, in seconds. If they go on sale at 2pm, be at a computer and ready to go at 1:45pm.

How many tickets will be available this year? :)

1612103522615.png

My understanding is the vast majority of tickets are already sold to people who signed up for last year when the event was cancelled.

That's understandable. Especially if the people requested the ticket purchases be held in abeyance for the next event.

thanks for the heads up! I guess i'll start figuring things out. Will there be enough tickets for everyone that wants to go? I remember trying to get tickets before and was unable to
it'll sell out a few minutes after registration opens

Was that an option? I would have done that! Ha!
It wasn’t an option, it was a guarantee. If you were signed up for HIHX in 2020 you get first right of refusal for HIHX.2. I’m sure there will be a handful of people who can’t make it, those tickets will be available.

I think it will be good business for vendors/sponsors if some newish owners get to meet them and other owners to see what products for a 100 series are actually like at an event like this.
I've only briefly met one other owner in my area. I stopped counting after $8k in mod purchases during the first (last) year.

I'm holding off on a roof rack purchase until I see a few in real life.

I think it will be good business for vendors/sponsors if some newish owners get to meet them and other owners to see what products for a 100 series are actually like at an event like this.
I've only briefly met one other owner in my area. I stopped counting after $8k in mod purchases during the first (last) year.

There are always vendors at that event and plenty of products to see.

It’s nice to get your hand son stuff and see folks using it real time. It’s why i will never ever buy a fold over RTT... it’s also how I know rhino rack is junk (go grab the front corner of a rhino rack and wiggle it... then go grab the front corner of a Gamiviti rack....Tim wins)

It’s nice to get your hand son stuff and see folks using it real time. It’s why i will never ever buy a fold over RTT... it’s also how I know rhino rack is junk (go grab the front corner of a rhino rack and wiggle it... then go grab the front corner of a Gamiviti rack....Tim wins)
Exactly. I've got a few (sight unseen) regret purchases over quality issues that I will need to reverse this year. I might have avoided them if I had seen them in person beforehand.

I agree with the fold over RTT comment. I watched a few people the couple days I was there and it looked like a major headache dealing with that type of tent. No way I'd want to mess with that.

Exactly. I've got a few (sight unseen) regret purchases over quality issues that I will need to reverse this year. I might have avoided them if I had seen them in person beforehand.

yup, some of the fanboyism on here can get the better of you. Not all vendors are created equal.

Have been gawking over some past HIH trip reports and videos over the past year - the event and landscape looks amazing.

Hope I'm able to secure a ticket for this year!

Is there a specific person I can shoot an email to? My company is looking to bring out some stuff to add to the raffle.

I agree with the fold over RTT comment. I watched a few people the couple days I was there and it looked like a major headache dealing with that type of tent. No way I'd want to mess with that.
I could see it if you were leaving your vehicle at camp while hiking/biking/trailered something else, but tearing it down every morning because you're gonna drive what it's mounted on looks awful. The clamshell/wedge ones don't look half bad for that though.

I could see it if you were leaving your vehicle at camp while hiking/biking/trailered something else, but tearing it down every morning because you're gonna drive what it's mounted on looks awful. The clamshell/wedge ones don't look half bad for that though.
I'm eyeing a little military trailer build to get around that annoyance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom