Events/Trails 10th Annual 100s in the Hills! *Silverton, Colorado July 22 - 27 2020* (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like 2,259 miles for me one way, do I get some kind of an award for that?

Edit: Coming from NH. I need to change my profile (sadly).
Last time I did it it was 2389...
D7666FB7-C154-4F2D-BC19-BA5C0094BEC6.jpeg

I had George put the low tcase gears and the tcase underdrive in before last HIH. So worth it. Still tows like crap but unloaded it's much nicer. Crawls way better too.

That's what I'm thinking. My 98 rig (4-speed, 4.3 gears) has always "descended" faster than newer rigs (5-speed). I can be in 4LO and 1 on the shifter and catch up with other rigs on steep off-road descents just "coasting". I often have to pump the brakes periodically to keep the off-gas descent under better control. Some of that is my extra weight, but the other is the gearing.

Don't want to be Debbie Downer, but Oregon governor just announced no groups over 25 of any kind today and non-essential businesses (bars, restaurants, etc.) to close. Any contingency plan for this trip if things are still FUBAR in July?

Don't want to be Debbie Downer, but Oregon governor just announced no groups over 25 of any kind today and non-essential businesses (bars, restaurants, etc.) to close. Any contingency plan for this trip if things are still FUBAR in July?

If? They will be...count on it.

4 x 25's in the Hills?

Lndcrzr100inTN said:
Holly s***, I thought I missed out... I also placed an Amazon order for the wife's computer mouse as the button is now broken!!

Dude, change your passwords!

I was drunk
The day my mom
Got out of prison...

Funny enough we blasted this song at HIH8 and you should’ve seen the deer in the headlights look on the California boys faces when everyone from Texas and Oklahoma and Arkansas knew every word!

You don’t have to call me darlin.....DARLIN 🎶 @mattafact

You never even called me byyyy myyyy nammmmmeeeee.....lol Wish I could've seen that.

Yes. @paflytyer are monitoring this and the timing related to the event. Worst case, we cancel event and refund costs, less PayPal and ticket processing fee (Eventbrite). We are being very conservative, we don’t want to eat costs and we don’t want anyone else too, either.

LOVE that Jayco trailer. I'll be doing the 4.88 conversion later this Spring and possibly the transfer case re-gear as well. Figure the new gearing should help when I tow my little trailer over the CO passes. Also, will be nice to have a better "crawl" gear.
Gary you will love the 4.88s! I can’t remember if you have a stock exhaust or not, but It’s even better when you have something like the DT catback, that little rumble in the cab plus the extra get up and go make it feel like you have an extra 100hp!!!:steer:

Yes. @paflytyer are monitoring this and the timing related to the event. Worst case, we cancel event and refund costs, less PayPal and ticket processing fee (Eventbrite). We are being very conservative, we don’t want to eat costs and we don’t want anyone else too, either.

Keep thinking good thoughts. 🤞

Who else from the Dallas/North Texas area is in? I know Oliver is @CreasyBear what about you Pete? @alpine357

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom