Events/Trails 10th Annual 100s in the Hills! *Silverton, Colorado July 22 - 27 2020* (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Everyone need to keep in mind different computers, modems and software also play a role into who gets a spot in checkout and who has to wait! I had my laptop and desktop going and the laptop (6 years older than desktop and w older OS) was running countdown about 12 seconds behind regardless of refreshing!

I'm in, too. After reading about spots still opening up, I changed browsers and got right in. Also on the wait list, but that'll get sorted out, I'm sure.

Still ridiculous, but I'm pretty stoked. Gotta get the 40 back on the road so I can start taking the 100 apart and getting ready. Going to Kauai July 9-16, then will have a couple days to unpack/pack and will need to leave for CO. Long drive from Oregon.

I'm in, too. After reading about spots still opening up, I changed browsers and got right in. Also on the wait list, but that'll get sorted out, I'm sure.

Still ridiculous, but I'm pretty stoked. Gotta get the 40 back on the road so I can start taking the 100 apart and getting ready. Going to Kauai July 9-16, then will have a couple days to unpack/pack and will need to leave for CO. Long drive from Oregon.
Ridiculous? Like ridiculous awesome??

Ridiculous is people buying 100 rolls of toilet paper. It is not ridiculous that 200+ people want to go to 100s in the Hills!

It might be slightly ridiculous that there were only 100 of us who wanted to go, all on 2 devices each, thus causing all the commotion!

Somehow got the inside track being in Colorado and walked right in (that’s how the internets work right?). Sooooooo stoked and I’m bringing a master Toyota mechanic.

Ridiculous is people buying 100 rolls of toilet paper. It is not ridiculous that 200+ people want to go to 100s in the Hills!

It might be slightly ridiculous that there were only 100 of us who wanted to go, all on 2 devices each, thus causing all the commotion!
I was on 3. Sorry everyone :doh:

In, and can’t wait!

how the heck did this happen???? cboyd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad to see you back. i know you had some high octane connection to the web....

i had to make it! I’m on the “even year plan”- thanks for the smooth system Chris and Stan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom