Events/Trails 10th Annual 100s in the Hills! *Silverton, Colorado July 22 - 27 2020* (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was chatting with @geanes and he snuck in! Happy to have you brotha.

I kept hitting refresh and reloading the browser. Eventbrite must have gotten logjammed or something. My original screenshot said something about being on the 2019 waitlist. Finally was able to get in though!

Guys on the waitlist... Every year so many people from the waitlist get in. Plans change for people. Get on the waitlist now and you have a reasonable shot at it.
I had to drop last year due to work things popping up. It happens frequently.

Got on the waitlist at about 30 sec after 6:00 - hopefully I can still get a spot!

Those on the waitlist, did you get a confirmation email? I haven't got mine yet.

EDIT: went back in refreshing like a madman and was able to register just now (6:30)

I have had like 10000 messages in the last 30 minutes!!! It’s gonna take a while to decompress from this:beer::beer::beer:

Got on the waitlist at about 30 sec after 6:00 - hopefully I can still get a spot!

Those on the waitlist, did you get a confirmation email? I haven't got mine yet.

EDIT: went back in refreshing like a madman and was able to register just now (6:30)

There is no confirmation email for waitlist.....we have a running list (in order) on the waitlist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom