Events/Trails 10th Annual 100s in the Hills! *Silverton, Colorado July 22 - 27 2020* (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well shiit, sorry for spoiling, guess that's what being old gets me. Mum is now the word. Shall i delete, don't want to give up the special goods...that pic is from 09.

I could post a pic of the super cool cottage at the top... hashtag dreamhou se>

Last edited:
Following. Enjoyed HIH 8 and 9, not sure what this summer holds for me yet.
You are going. All the cool kids need to be there!!!

Excited! Maybe I'll post my pictures and video from last year before this years?

IN!, I hope. Now for 18 days of anxiety, then game on! Can't wait, hope I get in.

IMG_1241-edit.jpg

Note the 4' firestick swatting at flies..........PS, I'll be wearing my HIH Insider shirt, maybe it will bring me some luck, lol.

Now back to searching for another 100.

Last edited:
IN!, I hope. Now for 18 days of anxiety, then game on! Can't wait, hope I get in.

View attachment 2223024

Note the 4' firestick swatting at flies..........PS, I'll be wearing my HIH Insider shirt, maybe it will bring me some luck, lol.

Now back to searching for another 100.

Another 100 Kevin?? As in you sold yours or you want a second one?

Ugh, I'm out this year. Wife has us all going to northern Michigan that week, have fun everyone.

Another 100 Kevin?? As in you sold yours or you want a second one?
Still have mine, want another, looking for 03-05.....keep your eyes peeled for me.

I'm out this year. Baby due in June which is real exciting but dampens knowing I won't be in Sliverton. Best event with the coolest friendly kind.

Have a Great year!
_DSC37861.jpg

I'm out this year. Baby due in June which is real exciting but dampens knowing I won't be in Sliverton. Best event with the coolest friendly kind.

Have a Great year!
View attachment 2224189

Weak excuse.

kidding, congrats!

Always a great event!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom