10MM Fuel Hose - Is it okay for transmission fluid (power steering) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

you might order some of this stuff and let us know how it works out.

Browsing for hardware at Belmetric and found this 10mm hose: RHM10 - Flennor Multi-Fuel Hose 10mm FOOT [73379] - $2.65 : Bel-Metric, Metric Hardware, Metric Fasteners, Metric Bolts, Metric Nuts & Time-Sert Thread Repair - https://www.belmetric.com/multifuel-hoseethanol-approved-c-14_662/rhm10-flennor-multifuel-hose-10mm-foot-p-17458.html

You can read the specs at the site and Flennor does not provide much more information. If it is suitable for gasoline, would it be okay for the line between the steering pump and reservoir?
Since you live in Phoenix you might try calling Granberry Hose & Fittings (602) 253-3123, 3327 N 29th Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85017. Tell them you're looking for some metric high temp, hot oil service power steering hose.

I've been looking for a domestic source for this hose for years. Please post your results if you find one that doesn't involve buying a compltely new cooling kit.
Use these guys. Best hose and fitting supplier on the east coast US. They make hoses with fittings in house using gates hoses and us made parker fittings. I get all my pressure washer hose fittings from them for my business and they have redone all the hydraulic lines on several tractors with no issues after years of use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom