105 steering upgrade help. *new build* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Gents
So im new to this forum and needs some help. So I am working on a out of the box build. I am using the Fj80 steering box using a drop pitman to GM 1 ton drag link ends on my custom build. The box required a rebuild and Redhead Recommended upgrading to the 105 kit. Problem im running into now is finding a pitman arm the still works with my setup. Figured I could consult with the toyota guys and get some help.

20220514_112258.jpg

Hello Gents
So im new to this forum and needs some help. So I am working on a out of the box build. I am using the Fj80 steering box using a drop pitman to GM 1 ton drag link ends on my custom build. The box required a rebuild and Redhead Recommended upgrading to the 105 kit. Problem im running into now is finding a pitman arm the still works with my setup. Figured I could consult with the toyota guys and get some help.

View attachment 3009385
You will have much better luck in the 80 series specific forum. Lots of guys have done this 105 sector shaft upgrade, im not sure if the 105 pitman arm can be safely reamed to accept a 1ton TRE. The guys in the 80 section will know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom