105 Skid Plates Needed. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Where can I get skids plates for a 2001 Toyota 105 Landcruiser in North America? Everything I see online is either Australia or South Africa.

Where can I get skids plates for a 2001 Toyota 105 Landcruiser in North America? Everything I see online is either Australia or South Africa.

To my knowledge no one in North America is making skids for them. I would assume no one is making them because the 105 was never imported to North America.

Do 80 series plates not fit? I believe the 105 uses an 80 frame. Find a buddy with an 80 that has plates and test fit.

To my knowledge no one in North America is making skids for them. I would assume no one is making them because the 105 was never imported to North America.
Although not considered North America by anyone, the 105s were imported and sold in Central America. They're all over Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua and El Salvador

Maybe the team at cruiser outfitters can point you in the right direction. If not a source in the US maybe someone reliable in the AU that you can try.

So does anyone know if the 80s frame is exactly the same as a 105?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom