For Sale 100Series/LX470 Storage System (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Adding more pictures, I sold the one with paint but I have another one built currently in my Hundy. (Not paint)

2AE7423D-CEB2-4588-9233-4EBF42538717.jpeg

4FC54A22-C0E6-47F1-8DB5-6B22D94BA86E.jpeg

519CE63C-5F4B-4F5B-A2B6-409FF488C722.jpeg

BF15B35F-6B79-499E-ADD8-4E3A6289DB4E.jpeg

How about selling some blue prints to it with a parts list? Maybe some temp plates too.

I love this set up more and more every time I think about it. Probably because I see my unorganized mess every time I walk around my truck. This would have everything organized in the snap of the fingers. So....how's them blue prints coming? ;)

probably but I need the truck for measurements
It seems you might have a few part time gigs with these sales. I'm in SLC and just picked up an LC100 in mint condition from an older guy and building it as a gun/rescue truck.

Looks like you have the drawers sliding on HDPE or other plastic of some sort? How well does that do under weight and where do you source it from? I'm building a set for myself and thought about doing that instead of expensive drawer slides.

Just so anyone reading this thread knows, I've built drawer systems for my Tacomas from scratch using birch plywood and these look to be quite well done. If they were the full size of the bed I'd be concerned about the weight of 3/4" but just being the trunk only it isn't an issue. I noticed you have some aluminum track on the back of this one with some tie downs, another nice touch. Good luck with the sale, someone should grab these!

Interested!! Would you be able to make them a bit shorter from the back end? Maybe 2-3 inches? I would like to still be able to somewhat recline the 2nd row seats..pm if possible with a quote please!!

Interested!! Would you be able to make them a bit shorter from the back end? Maybe 2-3 inches? I would like to still be able to somewhat recline the 2nd row seats..pm if possible with a quote please!!

Sure, are you picking it up? You can contact me 4083004067 for more info

Can you tell me what stain/coating you used? I dig it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom