100 vs. 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All those 80 vs 100 threads are like trainwrecks, you can't help but look but wish you hadn't... :bang:

Anyone have the Mar/Apr 2008 4WD Toyota Mag ?

All those 80 vs 100 threads are like trainwrecks, you can't help but look but wish you hadn't... :bang:

No s***.

I seldom get over to the 40 and 60 forums...and slightly more to the 80 forum: Do they have these kind of meaningful discussions over there? :D

No s***.

I seldom get over to the 40 and 60 forums...and slightly more to the 80 forum: Do they have these kind of meaningful discussions over there? :D

Schotts is only in the 80 and 100 forums so yes, but only in the 80 forum.

Nice try! Tha'ts all that's left? 4 out of 200 SUV's? The Patrol is redesigned and IFS IRS ala QX56.

Jalopnik: Obsessed With The Cult Of Cars

GW is a 30-year old outdated box with 8-inches wheel travel at all four corners. I laugh at them when I see them pumping gas!

70-series is small...not a real SUV

Defender is in redesign now

Wranger is it.

CHEERS!

So if the 70 series is too small, and not considered an SUV, but the wranger is, what gives? They're darn near the same size, lol

Oh wait, I know! The wranger's more reliable, hence it's a real SUV right?

Just buggin' ya! :D

70's a small SUV. Combard to 80 and 100 it's not in the same class. You couldn't give me one.

LJ's not an SUV

JK is pretty much

Ya, it's amazing that all that's left with SFA is Jeep, huh?

Obviously you've never seen a 70 series 4 door wagon. It is as long if not longer than a 100 series.

OK...the SWB is "small", the LWB is "mid-size". They are skinny little under-powered rigs compared to US Cruisers. No thanks...though I see the "draw" for others.

Wow. We went from 80 bs 100 to 80 vs 100 vs 200 vs 70 vs TJ vs JK. How bout them 40 series. Dead Horse for sure.

70's a small SUV. Combard to 80 and 100 it's not in the same class. You couldn't give me one.

LJ's not an SUV

JK is pretty much

Ya, it's amazing that all that's left with SFA is Jeep, huh?

The 70 is small?
70%2010%20seat.PNG

That 10-seater is for midgets, or little people...the 100 series MUST be larger I mean, it's got a higher number right? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom