100 Skid Plate Option (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleeoffroad

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.sleeoffroad.com
We have the skid plate system prototyped. The rear belly plan is complete and ready for production, the center plate close, but the front one needs a little work. Will update when we are ready to ship.

100_skid_1.jpg

Looks great.

How thick are they, and what are they made of?

fancy!

3/16", is that the same as the TC skid plate for the 80?

let's see pics of the tests. You know, where you drop it on a rock and stuff...! :D

will delivery to Moab be available for the belly pan?

Christo,
Will that front skid integrate with any bumper or just the Slee front bumper? I can't tell from the pic if it can be connected without the Slee front bumper attached. Just wondering if it can be installed with an ARB bumper.
Thanks,
Greg

What about installation with your diff drop, will that be an issue, or do you just use the spacers?

Access to the oil drain plug and filter? (I assume these are some of the holes that I see in the pics)

Looks like a nice kit, Christo!

Very Nice. I put these and sliders in the "cheap insurance" category.

fancy!

3/16", is that the same as the TC skid plate for the 80?

80 skid plate is 1/4" but mostly since it is not supported around the edges.

let's see pics of the tests. You know, where you drop it on a rock and stuff...! :D

There is pictures of LexusBen testing it in Moab somewhere here.

Christo,
Will that front skid integrate with any bumper or just the Slee front bumper? I can't tell from the pic if it can be connected without the Slee front bumper attached. Just wondering if it can be installed with an ARB bumper.
Thanks,
Greg

The front terminates on the cross member right in front of the radiator, just like the factory skidplate. So any bumper should be fine.

What about installation with your diff drop, will that be an issue, or do you just use the spacers?

Access to the oil drain plug and filter? (I assume these are some of the holes that I see in the pics)

It is designed to work with the diff drop. For those that do not have the diff drop, they would need to make spacers or buy the diff drop :D We figure that if you are needing skid plates, your truck is probably lifted.

Access to drain plugs are designed into the plates where we can. The big hole up front is for the oil-filter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom