Wanted 100 Series Wheels in Southeast Virginia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for a set of OEM wheels, preferably the 16" ones from the LC. I purchased a 2003 LX 470 on Friday and do not care for the 18" wheels with street tires.

This is probably the wrong forum to look for a trade but if anyone in interested in trading a set of wheels with all terrain tires for my stock 18" wheels they have a set of Michelin Defenders with less than 3000 miles.

IMG_20190802_162453.jpg

I am looking for a set of OEM wheels, preferably the 16" ones from the LC. I purchased a 2003 LX 470 on Friday and do not care for the 18" wheels with street tires.

This is probably the wrong forum to look for a trade but if anyone in interested in trading a set of wheels with all terrain tires for my stock 18" wheels they have a set of Michelin Defenders with less than 3000 miles.

View attachment 2048698
Hi. I happen to have a set of 16 inch 99 Lx470 wheels with 285/75/16 BFG K02 tires I would be interested in trading. I am looking for something a little more stock ride quality wise. If you are intersted please let me know. I am in Roanoke. Thanks!

Nice. I live in Yorktown Virginia but I travel to Shenandoah national Park to hike a few times a month. I also have family just outside Charlottesville which may be a good midpoint. How good of shape are the wheels in? Are the tires are fairly new? If you could send pictures that would be great. I will take photos of mine and upload to here later.

Hey Good Evening!

Thanks for your reply. I would say the tires are half tread or so. Definitely not as new as yours. I would say the wheels are in better condition though. I will try to get some pics this week. I drive back and forth to Raleigh so time is a little tight with business right now but will do my best to get some posted soon.

I'm in Pittsburgh and I have stock 99 LC wheels wrapped in Geolanders, but the finish is trashed from the PO. Milky white so you'd need to paint them yourself or have them powder coated. My plan was to get them coated bronze myself but I'm leaning towards just painting my current lx470 wheels myself. I'd let them go for a steal. If your other deal falls through, let me know. I can meet you.

The wheels are actually really good. Just didn't clean them before I took the photo. I will replace the photos when I have a chance to clean them.

Hey. Looks like I am going to have to pull back on the offer due to other homeowner expenses...see remodel screened in porch to keep wife happy....I wish you the best in your search and congrats on your new LX!

No thanks. I want the wheels, not the tires. Already have Michelin all season highway tires and I'm looking for an all terrain.

In case you drive to Roanoke, lol.

20190821_220703.jpg

20190821_220701.jpg

20190821_220648.jpg

20190821_220609.jpg

20190821_220652.jpg

I would prob want to keep the caps to clear my front hubs. One is prob cupped but the other 3 are prob half or more. The spare has never been driven on from what I can tell.

20190821_220636.jpg

20190821_220617.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom