100 series two-tone (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Zzp

Threads
I recently purchased a '99 with 108K on it. Body is quite clean other than normal scratches. The majority of these are on the cladding. Since it is already two-tone champagne pearl over (I believe) UCA46 I was thinking of having all cladding/bumper resprayed. I think a little darker gray would look good, just curious if anyone else has done this? If so, what color combination? I've looked around on here and haven't seen much info from others who have changed from stock colors!

Thanks!

When I had my truck repainted, I asked the shop to match the cladding. Obv not the same color as your 100, but same concept.

532D5DE6-5550-4723-9590-EB9C85C6F840.jpeg

I recently purchased a '99 with 108K on it. Body is quite clean other than normal scratches. The majority of these are on the cladding. Since it is already two-tone champagne pearl over (I believe) UCA46 I was thinking of having all cladding/bumper resprayed. I think a little darker gray would look good, just curious if anyone else has done this? If so, what color combination? I've looked around on here and haven't seen much info from others who have changed from stock colors!

Thanks!
I'm thinking of doing the same but haven't see much as a reference. Any luck?

When I had my truck repainted, I asked the shop to match the cladding. Obv not the same color as your 100, but same concept.

Any advice you'd give to folks considering a full-rig paint (w/ two tone)? In terms of paint quality, providers (Maaco vs. independant, etc), prep work? Considering doing this on my 06.

@DalX470 if you want it to look good and last, don’t go to Maaco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom