Wanted 100 Series Tan Door Cards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
A friend needs a set of tan interior door panels (door cards) for a 2004 Land Cruiser 100 Series. They need to be in excellent to mint condition if possible. (The drivers door is a priority). If anyone is aware of a NOS set out there somewhere please pass that information along.
Drop me a P.M. if you can help.
Thanks

I actually have full sets of both colors, may be 03??. Not sure how much years matter. I suspect all interchangeable, but IDK. Possible Just some design and color variation. But I'm guessing.

If friend would like to see pictures. PM with his contact info and I speak with him.

I actually have full sets of both colors, may be 03??. Not sure how much years matter. I suspect all interchangeable, but IDK. Possible Just some design and color variation. But I'm guessing.

If friend would like to see pictures. PM with his contact info and I speak with him.
P.M. sent

The drivers side door panel has some minor blemishes while the other panels are near perfect. He’s just trying to find a drivers side panel in similar condition to the others.

Drivers door FL are certainly the most coveted, FR next.

Land Cruiser was OAK LA40, then IIRC changed to Ivory LA00 in 03.

But I'm unsure of year these are. Would you say Oak or Ivory (anyone)?

IDK the year, anyone?
IMG_4442.JPEG

IMG_4443.JPEG

1 door a RL, had this tag. IDK if it can tell us yr color?
IMG_4444.JPEG

In background is a gray or stone (not sure), that was cleaned and condition somewhat. Makes a big difference in appearance when cleaned and condition, doesn't it!
IMG_4445.JPEG

Likely all years fit one another, even crossover LX x LC. It's the color variation also some design have changed. Which make sets even more valuable. As then, variation can't really be noticed. LX has 2 difference I know of, the extra speaker and memory buttons.

So I know the two sets I have are LC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom